Hub Centric spacers for S13

here’s the dealio.

i can get these made but if i want to avoid set up and tooling costs i need to buy 25 pairs…

not likely that i can do this on my own.

i am not sure what type of studs to accompany with these spacers but perhaps you folks would be interested in the hub centric discs without the studs and we cna figure out what studs we want to use later.

i know i can get ARP studs, but they will cost about $40 for 10, iono if that is good or not.

$100 for pair of spacers (no studs)

the ones that i have there are H&R 15mm but i am sure we can get other widths.

it would be best to make them all the same i think

aftermarket studs come in 55 and 60mm typically

so at 10mm the 55mm stud would give you 5mm more thread engagement than stock. or you could use a 50mm for equal thread engagement.

15mm spacers would be mated well with a 55mm stud and 20mm would be best with a 60mm stud.

no point in me doing 25mm spacers, the H&R’s come with studs pressed in for them so that is prolly a better bet.

sorry,

in case you werent aware of what i am talking about here:

i purchased 15mm H&R spacers, they came to over $200 CDN landed.

i would like to make these and accompany them with respectable studs and sell them for far less than H&R’s.

i know mad people need these and so here they are.

they will be made from billet aluminum and will be professionally CNC’d to exact spec by professionals using all the proper equipment.

deffaintly down for a set

size to be determined upon measurement of the new rims

GT

werd…

i think on top to figuring out who is interested we need to figure out the stud situation as well.

i have a part number for ARP studs that i think work for S13’s but S14 i beleive are slightly different.

or course these spacers can be used for S14 so long as we drill them into 5 bolt.

im down

and i can get ARP very cheap from my store

so im down for just spacers, not studs i think. is that cool?

these will be 4 bolt right?

just to make sure:

$100 is for a set of 2 or all 4?

i may be down come spring summer

pair

i got 4 bolt s14 so it should work for me too. right?

if so im interested my rims 40+ offset so what do u reccomend same offset as stock rims. to make flush with body

i can accompany the spacers with ARP sheel studs

they are 12 x 1.5 so they will need different lugs, honda lugs will work.

$40 additional,

so $140 for spacers and studs