WTB - 4 bolt wheel spacers

hey,

I’m looking for some 4-bolt-pattern wheel spacers. I’ll consider any size if the price is right.

Please PM me if you got anything.

thanks.

i will have them very soon

hub centric spacers in 4 / 5 bolt for a price far better than anything comparable… but not for a couple weeks likely

word man let us know im interested too

Hey guys what’s up.

Phil at JDM-P can get them too! Usually the same or next day if there in stock. I am not sure of his prices for them but I know there good.

So check with him too. His info in my signature at the bottom.

Take care.

Easy 8)

Question: How wide of a spacer can I put on my '97LE before I have to replace the studs for longer ones? I am quessing 5mm - if that?

i am going to e including longer wheels studs, right now they are ARP studs but i am going to try and find another source.

my spacers will be any length you want i guess, but i will likely produce 10 / 15mm in bulk.

u need 5mm to clear z-brakes on S13 and about 15mm to flush poo-offest wheels

when are u going to be doing this interested in 30mm

if you want a custom size the price will be a bit more i am sure, i dont think too many people are going to be interested in 30mm…

the price will still be reasonable though, less than it cost me for my H&R’s last time anyways

can’t wait for those prices :slight_smile: hope to hear on them soon.

thanks bing

i just called but no word yet.

i saw the CNC machines the other day… NUTS!!!

yea im looking at spacers too bing… probly ones to bring the wheel out flush witha 50mm flair on a +20 rim

GT

Bing what kind of pricing are we looking at???

how about i will tell you guys when i find out how much it costs…lol

as for target pricing. $150 CDN per pair. this is for the sizes that i pre-order in bulk. special sizes will differ accordingly

keep in mind that there is no tax, no customs, and likely no shipping involved here unless u want me to ship them

they will be professionally CNC’d off the H&R spacers and will be accompanied with ARP wheel studs.

at this time it is the ARP studs that are putting the price in question, i am going to try some other suppliers for non-brand name studs, however they will likely be non-metric studs for hot rod applications or similar.

i wont have any information until the new year.

i would like to point out that H&R spacers cant be had in canada unless you want to import them from the US and pay shipping and customs.

my last set cost $210 CDN, ad they are very hard to source anyways… most places are out of applications for s-chassis cars. other options are usually not hub-centric.

well $150 is still a fair price. Just let us know and I hope we can find some no name Studs to get the cost down.

Good luck to you Sir, We all have fath in your stud finding ability.

please refer to this thread

http://forums.son240sx.ca/viewtopic.php?t=9164

to assist in finding the proper wheel studs for all applications.

it would be nice if i could do all this work once instead of each person having to do the same thing over and over again.

Anyone?

even with a 5mm spacer there isnt alot of thread engagement.

i have that set up on the front right now.