wtb wheel spacers

im looking fr either 2 or 4 1inch spacers that are 5 lug and the pattern for camaros and firebirds and s10,s its for a 91 camaro

fox tire

any idea how much they charge there?

1 inch? thats huge!

? not really they sell like 3inch ones i need 1inch for the fronts and mabe ill get some 1/2in for the rear

Isn’t that longer than the actual stud it self?

yeah, 1 inch is really huge. if you need a spacer that big, then you might want to think about just looking for a different wheel with a more appropriate offset. and I would also think this goes without saying, but just because it’s you, you do realize that with any spacer you will need to get longer wheel studs to compensate.

the spacer has its own studs built into it, do you know what a wheel spacer is lol? its not just a spacer it bolts onto the stock lug studs and has its own studs

never mind, don’t go to fox.

search h&r and eibach for their good bolt in ones, your gunna have to order them.

im just trying to see if anyone on here has any to save some $

I have a spacer sitting literally on my lap, so of course i know what it is. Are you sure what you’re looking for is a spacer?

yes i know full well what a wheel spacer is, most of the ones that I have seen do not come with studs:

but if you wouldn’t do it half-assed and just buy wheels with the proper offset then u wouldnt need a ridiculously sized wheel spacer. oh well.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/euroboy66/spacer.jpg

5mm spacer

i got a deal on the wheels and i know plenty of people who have wheel spacers some are running 400+rwhp thru them too so i dont wana hear about half ass, and 1inch isnt huge theres some that are 2, 3, and i seen one 4 inch one

ok youre retarded thats an adapter not a spacer. a spacer SPACES the wheels, an adapter ADAPTS them

and 1 inch is HUGE lol. good luck with that. i thought i was pushing it when i put 15mm hubcentric spacers on my e30 with +40 offset wheels. how about you buy some wheels that fit

1" wheels spacers, when your too poor to buy new wheels

yes school then a part time job does not provide thousands of dollars to blow on wheels

wait, you go to school?

could have fooled me

Who? Don’t kid yourself, this is a pretty half ass, ghetto way of doing this.