4 bolt 25mm hub centric spacers

Hey guys im looking to see if anyone has some 4x114 25mm spacers for sale. Hubcentric please, PM is key.

Quantity = 4

Bobby

have them custom made…

yeah, go see Andy. He’ll be your best price, and better quality than you can imagine.

I can get the studs for you. I have 4 right now.

Who’s andy?

Andy’s the machinist I used to convert my 5 x 112mm rims to 5 x 114.3 They don’t wobble one bit, and I even took out all of the hubcentric rings he machined a recess for.

He also has wicked tig skills, Bing has had a bunch of tig done by him.

i am also looking for these… but for 5 bolt… and 20 mm

always get customs spacers made.

buying aftermarket hubcentric spacers is ghey-town unless the bore of your aftermarket wheel is the exact same as that of a stock 240sx wheel

if it isnt, which is most often the case, then the wheels will still wobble because hub centric spacers are hub centric to the hub with a hub centric lip (on the street side of the spacer) that may or may not fit properly in your wheel.

then you have to go get those fag hubcentric plasitc rings…

actually, i had to do that once and i couldnt get a ring to fit perfectly so i used electrical tape to make up the difference… it actually worked for a few days… crazy eh? yes… i just basically described a hub-centric electrical tape mod and i didnt die

btw…

pm doba on this board for a quote, he made my hub centric spacers and they fit like pure butter lesbian love… they stay in the wheel when i take them off the car.

then if you are 4 lug you buy ARP part number 100-7708… that is a 5 pack of ARP wheel studs. your thread pitch changes to 12 x 1.5 (honda / camaro and therefore pure awesometown)… buy 4 packs… obviously.

this way you can run upwards of a 30mm spacers or something stupid like that…

$60 for studs all around, under $300 for spacers all around and you can run whatever cheesey 4 lug wheel you want without having to go 5 lug.

do not hammer in your studs, dont use a impac gun (i learned the hardway). take your hubs out and press the studs in with an arbor press.

game over