Wanted Asap: mustang gt lights/smoked or any performance parts

Hey guys, friend is looking for 3mill. Spacers, intake, exhaust, anything to do with aftermarket upgrades for his 2001 mustang v6. He basically wants to cobra/gt it out. Hes got cash and needs anything you guys have fast. Thanks

honestly he should probly buy a gt and save himself alot of wasted time and money for the same performance.

“Cobra/GT it out” :rofl

Yeh well he’s broke, I don’t care what he does, he asked me to try to get him shit for it. So if you don’t have anything post somewhere else.

im just trying to give your freind advice. Spending that money on parts for a v 6 is a waste of time. Use if for a down payment on an GT. Just my 2 cents.

Really no sense blowing money on a v6 Mustang. The 3.8 is a turd and youre not going to make it fast.
Ricing it out just blows money too.

Save whatever money he plans on blowing on it and trade it in with the car and cash as a downpayment on a GT.

Uh… I think this guy is just trying to do his buddy a favor and get some parts… Not get into advice about what to do / what not to do with a car that isn’t even his…

^^^^^ thanks bro, thats what im trying to say. i dont give a hit what he does with the shit, and he doesn’t care either, the car is slower then a terd coming out of our asses. but anyway if nobody has anything, its whatever.