Wanted: BOX for Nintendo Wii

If anyone has a box from their Wii sitting around and does not need it, let me know!

** I bought a used Wii for my girlfriend for her birthday, and would like to package it up nicely, not trying to run a scam :slight_smile:

depends on what your doing with them???

and how much you paying?

I got one too. Wondering how much you are paying and what you want them for. This isn’t for a scam like the Xbox 360 where you just sell the boxes online is it?

sounds like it… lmao

who bought the laptop box full of rocks and rolled up newspaper back in the day on UBRF?

Why do u need Wii boxes??? I have one also.

]

LOL I remember reading about that.

No, I am buying a used Wii for my girlfriend, the guy doesnt have the boxes, I just dont want to give her a pile of stuff with nothing to put it in, want to make it look nice!

No, I am buying a used Wii for my girlfriend, the guy doesnt have the boxes, I just dont want to give her a pile of stuff with nothing to put it in, want to make it look nice!

So why did you ask for “boxes” as in the plural, for “More than one box”?

:stuck_out_tongue:

Jeez, do I come off as a scumbag? I hate scammers! :wtf:

But honestly I am not looking to pay any more than a few bucks for boxes that are sitting around, I will pick them up, let me know if any of you are interested!

Dont really have any direct experience with wrapping or unwrapping a wii, wasnt sure if controllers came in seperate boxes, but thanks for the correction

How about you buy it for her, bring it home, set it up and say, suprise, I got you a Wii!

And no need for a box.

/thread

Because we dont live together?

I just need a box!

invite her to your place, with the Wii already set up. Tell her “oops, I threw away the boxes!”

play the wii, keep it at your place.

WIN.

i have an xbox360 box just give her that and say they packaged it wrong

Have a box with all packing materials (plastics, manuals, and such) as well. Wii is nearly out of warranty and I don’t plan on selling it anytime soon.

:fail:

like the idea 95ls1t, sent you a pm

Nothing says "I love you baby’ like used presents :stuck_out_tongue: