Wanted: cheap 2nd gen iPod Nano

Hey guys,

I’m looking for a cheap 2nd generation iPod Nano. Not the short stumpy one, but the flat, thin, tall one. Color doesn’t matter. 4/8gb is fine. Lemme know what you’ve got.

Thanks.

Revision:

Only looking for a blue 2nd/4th gen Nano now. Already gotten a few Nano’s since posting.

r u talking about the one that just came out? that would be the 4th gen nano. the short stumpy one is the 3rd gen.

I’ve got a tall, thin, glossy one.

1st gen? 2nd gen? idunno. 1 GB. Lemme know if you’re interested.

The 2nd gen looked similar to the new 4th gen, but the 2nd was flat whereas the 4th is very rounded.

Stealth, gimmie a pic. Any idea on a price? If it’s only 1gb it wouldn’t be much… lol.

[QUOTE=averagewhiteboy;756608]The 2nd gen looked similar to the new 4th gen, but the 2nd was flat whereas the 4th is very rounded.

QUOTE]

gotcha.

Yeah, I was happy that they brought out the tall thin style again… I thought those short fat ones looked dorky… lol

Bump.

If you can live with a dorky stubby 4gb 3rd nano, I’m open to offers.

haha Actually i’m not really looking for one anymore… I have since gotten two since I posted this… A silver 2nd gen and a black 1st gen… So unless it’s like 20 bucks, I’ll probably have to pass… haha

I am however looking for a blue 2nd/4th gen Nano still.

Oh wow. 200 posts. lol