WTB: Ipod of any flavor Tonight!!! 8/27

Anything you have for a reasonable price, Nano, video, photo. Lemme know Cash in Hand.

I have a 4gb nano that has corupted flash… lol…

I have a brand new iPod Nano in black. Never used, never installed… was a gift 4 months ago.

Make me an offer. No lowballing… its brand new

How come nobody looks at the apple site? If you went to the site you would see you can get refurbs with a 1 year warranty for a decent amount below new $$.

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore?family=Certified&cid=OAS-US-KWG-iPodDiscount/Refurb-US&aosid=p202&esvt=GOUSE101178884&esvadt=999999-0-1024888-1&esvid=1839

Apple is rumored to be releasing new models September 5th. I’d wait.

When they announce new models, we discount the stock that we have to just get rid of it. I’ll post details here when (and if) it happens.

The OP also says he wants it tonight.

yea im sick and tired of this piece of shit creative, and I know the new ones are coming out, but thats what Birthdays are for.

Right now, i need something to run with/take to the gym, and something to drown out all the freshman.

Edit: best freshman quote so far, “Bro, I drank like half a bottle of vodka and musta drank like 20 beers”, from a kid standing on the bus. Id estimate he was 5’10", maybe 130lbs. Talking perfectly coherently.

Edit: best freshman quote so far, “Bro, I drank like half a bottle of vodka and musta drank like 20 beers”, from a kid standing on the bus. Id estimate he was 5’10", maybe 130lbs. Talking perfectly coherently.[/quote]

The bus I was on today came a split second away from hitting a freshmen who tried to run in front of the bus.

Clean Baldy, what is the size and generation (newest prolly?) of that nano?

I was aware, but providing options in case he didn’t have to have it tonight.

bump for more offers

black only came in 8gb for the nano.

I have a 1gb sandisc player with armband holder, headphones, and usb cable

Only on the latest gen…Previously when there were only black and white, you could get either, which is why I asked for size and gen.

Model bry bry?

http://www.sandisk.com/Products/Item(1210)-SDMX1-1024-A18-Digital_Audio_Player_1GB.aspx

Nothing special.

damn, you guys suck