Wanted - Decent Running KA24E!

I need a motor to put in my s13 so I can sell it and buy another s14! I would like to keep the price down but in the right circumstance I would probably pay up to $700-$800. Thanks guys!

when u looking to buy cause i have been looking to buy a sr and if i can sell my old ka that will help with the sr cost …my ka has jus over 200000 i have put in over 7000km on it since i have had it no problems …new water pump new intake some new seals and gaskets cause i got them at cost so i put new ones in runs strong only 92+ gas since i have had it synthetic oil oil changed 1 time at 4000km once right when i got it i dont what else to tell you i dont know exacxtly when i can sell but summer would be a good quess or just befor let me know

I’ll keep you in mind but I am trying to find something in the next month so I can get the motor swapped and sell the car in the spring. Also I recieved a few pm’s about DE’s for sale, I probably should have clarified beyond the title of the post, I need a sohc engine, the car is an '89!

someone wanted by shell, and i have the ka in it, so how much would you want for a good running se ka with under 190000 km’s on it.outta an 89. its in good condition and very well maintained, lady driver i knew when she had it, then i bought it off her and it runs good. its not for sure but if you give me a good price then maybe!

Well like I said I don’t want to spend much more than $700 so if that is anywhere near your price range we can possibly work something out.

how do u tell if its a sohc the engine is in a 95 s14 se well i may be able to sell soon since i will use the money from u to help pay for the the sr i figure it will cost about 1 months pay total so ya let me know but its not for sure u know how things happen with money and how things just pop up

89-90 = SOHC
91-98 = DOHC

oh ok well im kinda new to the import world so i quess i learned something new so what it just wont fit or what?

It will basically bolt right up but the ecu, wiring, and a few other things are different. Basically for someone like me who just wants a motor to sell the car it is not worth the hassle!