WANTED: Kouki S13 Type-X parts

All of it. Tails, wing, front bumper, skirts, valances.

Don’t need/want any interior pieces

PM me if you have anything

I have hot road side, You want?!

you bought another s13?

yep!

i can tell u where to get all this but at all comes down to how much you wanna spend ? im telling you right now its not gonna be cheap

NISSAN’s parts department.

i have type x rear lip pm me

I know it can all be had at Nissan and other retailers, looking for used before I bite the bullet and buy new

that’s what i did spent 1000 bucks on my front bumper alone… all said and done.

Parts are on back order through Nissan right now anyway.

lol…u spent a g note on a bumper alone? i bought an entire kit for slightly more then what you paid for your bumper and thats including brokerage fees and shipping

Figure I would ask here b4 I made a new thread, anyone know where I can get rear valance only? or at least a price id be paying for one?

some guy on kijiji makes FRP replicas

i can do OEM new tails but they’re not cheap… $600 bnib or thereabouts… a bit less i’m sure.

can also supply these bumpers that are similar to 180sx

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs181.snc1/6014_110837785893_516725893_2717139_2610562_n.jpg

if i was to do it all over again i wouldnt go with the 3peice rear valance…if you can find a hot road rear valance do it dont even think twice about the oem 3peice

HOT ROAD or G-Grow > OEM kouki.

why tho?

it just flows better with type x aero compared to the stock 3peice… search it up on google but it all really comes down to personal preference

I bought kouki for my 180 and ye not cheap at all, 2 piece skirts used r like 300

Yeah bumper was 350 never installed then lights were 100 each NEW from NISSAN, then paint, total 1000.
but Its OEM 180sx bumper the real deal. nice and shinny too. Kits are mostly made of glass and look like shaved ricer balls. i wanted something that looked OEM and wasn’t cheep ass fiber glass, the 180sx bumper was the only bumper that would fit exactly what i wanted. Love that thing. Works perfect with my side skirts.