WARNING: Gay Content Inside (Worksafe)

I went out and washed my car, then decided to take some pictures with the new wheels on, it was such a nice day! So here we are.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g274/Moruitelda/IMG_0882.jpg

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g274/Moruitelda/IMG_0888.jpg

Those are nice wheels. I dig it. Are you going to take it out to a track day this year??

Looks good. You might severly limit the views with your title.

I don’t know why someone would own a clown car and not put lots of clowns in it?

why does it look like you are missing a turn signal or something in your DSHL?

LOL weight reduction via turn signal delete.

Do the tires look really big on the wheels or is it just me?

is that a union jack on top??? if so then its sickkkkkk

Have you seen what goes on around here?
IT will INCREASE his views.

And nice mini, why no brit flag mirrors?

is that ithica

Nice, those wheels look great.

Maybe! I’m going to be at plenty of autocrosses though. With my weekends open, and new brakes/tires, I’ll be hitting up a good portion of the FLR/CNY/GLEN/WNY schedule.

One can only hope. :lol:

Err…

They look a little big to me, but they’re 205/45-17s.

Yeah, some people aren’t a fan but I like it because it adds character. The plain white top can be a bit boring.

Haven’t gotten around to them, I’ve spent about $1,300 on random stuff this spring (tires, wheels, brakes, plugs, wires), and I still have struts, a wheel hub, and some other things to go before I go for pure aesthetic stuff.

Downtown Syracuse, taken from the Hiawatha Lake park.

Thanks! I was a bit cautious on them, because of gunmetal with the white top, but I think they turned out to be a good pick. Cheapest 17" Enkeis on Tire Rack. :lol:

wait, so what’s on your roof?
i thought it was on confederate flag, then i was like no it must be a british flag! then i was like no, that’s ghey as hell.

WHAT IS IT!!
i’ve sort of always wanted a mini cooper as a dd, they seem like fun cars

Definitely the British flag. Didn’t you see the thread title? :roflpicard:

It’s pretty fun. Peppy enough, without being scary fast, good, stable handling platform for all seasons, but sticks to the road in summer. Comfortable and relatively spacious without being large and heavy.

It’s good for me, for now, and I’d definitely encourage you to try one out, because you might fall for one, I did.

do the rear seats fold down for cargo room?
and im like 6"2 lol…

Yeah, they don’t go down flush, but I fit a 32" TV, a huge rubbermaid with my PS3 and 360, a guitar, all my clothes, and a big exhaust fan in the back without trouble.

I’m 6’4" (look at the headrest position on the driver’s seat, :lol: ). If I put back the seat all the way, I have to point my toes to reach the pedals. I keep the seat all the way down, but I have like 2" of headroom. It’s roomier for the front seat than my 99 Cougar or my 02 Impreza was. In the back seat, I can fit behind the seat where I keep it for driving (which is further forward than most people my height, since I like to keep my elbows bent for better driving position), but it’s not really comfortable for long trips. But I’m not back there often.

Looks good. Not a big fan of the roof but other than that it looks nice. :tup:

Should of got the Japanese flag on top instead, would have been a hoot.