was filing papers today and I came across a file named Kong, Donkey.

He is launching an automatic car with traction control enabled. Not a ton of skill involved in that.

I thought traction control to wheel spin almost nothing, not even a decent launch. cuts power even a uni cycle could beat out of hole
in the f-turds c-turds

Just saying…

more to story eh???

lol traction control wasnt on…

traction control was not on…

I don’t need to respond Shaggy bukaked on your face already with this beauty: :wackit: :gaysex: :kekegay: Difference is I never had respect for you!

sure sure… either way it’s an automatic.

a winning automatic I belive???

Wow. I don’t know if I’m going to be able to continue on in life knowing this. Having your respect was the only thing that kept me going.

I’d rather drive a car than work on one. If darkstar has the means to pay someone to get his car running so he can enjoy it more, more power to him.

I have no qualms working on my car. I just don’t have the tools or a place to work on it. Once I buy a house and can stock a garage with decent tools I’ll work on my car a lot more. But this was a big/expensive project. I wanted it done right by someone that knew what they were doing. I’m sure I shorted myself some of the satisfaction that comes with doin it myself… but oh fucking well.

I don’t have time to work on a car anymore. Hell, i don’t even change my own oil anymore. I would rather pay someone to do the work and enjoy it more.

I do very simple things on my dirtbike, if it is even a little bit complicated it goes to the shop so I can ride it asap.

Maybe one day I will have time to work on cars and bikes again, but I doubt it.