was filing papers today and I came across a file named Kong, Donkey.

:naughty::blah::whitey::gives:

ORLY?

Where the fuck was Kilmer at on Saturday?

:rofl:

just think your runs were NA on kumos. could only imagine the N20 and DRs how much faster that car will be

and someone who knows how to drive a car?

maybe if you grew a big enough sack to FINALLY SHOW UP TO A FUCKING MEET, then you’d be able to see whether or not I can drive.

i don’t have to show up to a meet to know you suck balls.

:love: :cuddle:

Had better things to worry about broseph

:itr41:

good thing when you got is sideways you didnt tag the wall. or you would never live it down. you would have become the new blue/redass. high performance car, low performance driver :slight_smile:

now when is the real 1/4 race going on between you and whitey?

I actually have the same issue as you with my tranny, the difference is, I don’t pay people to work on my car!

in mikes defense he did quite well in learning his car. His car flat out moves for the little mods it has.

Little mods?? cam,heads ,headers, gears & a converter?

basically a LS6 motor with a cam. Thats my referral to little mods.

basically not the parts his car came with

not the same sonny boy! mods “R” mods!

LS6 intake also!!

you guys are right but, mike still did a good job learning the car. He pulled a better 60 on his Kumos then some on DRs/slicks 1.82 isnt bad on that track

LS6 intake, LS6 heads, 342s and TI exhaust… same parts that came on the Z06. Just my reference thats all. Basically an auto Z. Not trying to argue just giving props

Props he gets,thats for sure,he still a fagGot on the interweb!

:rofl:

It got pretty loose but it was still a ways from going around… it had been getting really loose on the 1-2 all day so it’s not like it surprised me… just kept into it a little longer hoping it would hook but it didn’t.

wow. That’s really impressive. Do you have to be licensed and insured to be that badass? I would think that you must.

Thanks man!

But I’m YOUR faggot! :69:

only on Tuesdays:love: