Was just given a jeep

Well I already have enough things around that cost money, but now I was given a stock 95 wrangler and I just can’t stand seeing it stock, so now it needs the full off road treatment.

I’m planning on going spring over with either wagoneer dana 44s or a full width conversion with a dana 60 front and 14 bolt rear. It only has the 2.5 4 cyl so a 350 swap is going to need to be done too.

I was just wondering how many jeep guys we have on the board and if anybody has any suggestions on what I should do with my new toy.

you’re sooooo lucky

building one right now for a customer check other thread

i have a dana 44 front 3/4 and 2 rear 14bolt rear. 3.73 gears. make offer

its a jeep thing, i guess i dont understand

sweet

I have a matching pair of 86 for 1ton axles… sterling 10.25 and a front HP60. I might put them under my samurai if i don’t get any action on them.

The 2.5l will be fine man, less torque means less breakage. Just go 5.38 gears or something and be happy.

those parts are essentially bulletproof

I might be interested in that front dana 60 if you are interested in selling.

The 2.5 might be ok if i was just going to trail ride, but it will be cruised around on the street and through some mud and that takes more power than that 2.5 can muster. Especially since I will be going pretty big on the tires, probably 38-39.5 inch swampers.

I’ve been having interest off and on from pirate4x4.com. Let me know if you’d be interested. I’d like somewhere near 600 for it.

wow wish someone would “give” me a vehicle! Awesome!

100bucks takes all 3 axles