was thinkin about gettin another car..

1g ftmfw

DSM’s are great if you know how to maintain them. buying an auto one is a mistake from the start though… buy a 1g, preferbly a 92. and do work.

Not sure who’s it is, but any info on the car? Mileage? Condition? That price doesn’t sound bad if it is in the right shape

theres a 91 gsx for 1800 he said it needs a little work…

130k im pretty sure…1995 black 5spd, exterior looks pretty good…idk how it runs or underside or anything…parked at westmere beverage…

apparantly its 100% stock and unmolested, just a base model 4 lug s14, but its a 95 so pre obd2 ftw. I got a friend lookin at that car so if you want it you should pick it up soon :haha guy also said he’d “probably” take $1800 for it.

Why not a 240? Sure everybody has one, but it’s for a damn good reason.

Between the price, looks, availability of parts, potential and fun, it’s up there on the list.

Im serious… whats the big deal with crank walk on a eclipse… some one please explain even mk4 it sounds like you know what your talking about. thanks.

im thinkin about the 240…anyone know how insurance is on them?

im gonna say no on the 1800 if it needs “a little work” the reason for a early 92 is you still get the 6 bolt crank and big rods, but you also get a better 4 bolt rear end over the 3 bolt of the 90-91’s. you also get a better ECU in the later 1g’s

93/94 GSX/TSi’s had 7bolts and the 4bolt rear…

youre pissing me off with the avatar.

if you werent a little faggot id explain it. but ill leave you with this, what causes a crank to shift in its journals? and what holds them there. figure that out and you will know.

www.progressive.com

get a quote, takes 30 seconds… :tongue

he said all that was wrong with it was a vacuum problem in the wastegate or turbo or something like that…like a disconnected hose or something i dont remember what he said…i only had time to talk to him for about a minute or so…

yea…i called them…i have progressive anyways…to just add the car my insurance would go up about 100 a month…and if i replaced my caprice w/ it it would go up like 5-10 a month…maybe i could take my 350 out of the caprice and put it in the 240?:ahh :lol

…jk:number1

Do it. Those things need v8’s.

i dont think you have the mechanical aptitude required to successfully own a DSM.

yea…id need to do a hell of a lot of bracing…that 350 4bolt os fuckin torquey! it twisted my caprice fairly well…lol

your caprice probably has a rotting frame…

how do you know?

…even though you may be partially correct…idk a whole lot about imports and FWD shit…i know more about cars with WHOLE engines…not HALF ones…:vlad

what , a 350 wont crank a caprice frame unless its shot

only part thats rotted is in the back right in front of the rear bumper…nothing anywhere near anything mechanical…