watch out aaron

Damn so many good time in here on how to post whore yourself.

So Mike how is Australia??

This is useless. :E

Mostly!

If this forum were a race, the lead 4 cars just pulled away from the rest of the pack big time. :E

Don’t you just love pointless analogies!? :E

Oh its a race now? I never thought of it like that. Time to put this shit in high gear.

Kris dont you have some cows to milk? Sisters to screw?

Damn. I feel like such a n00b around here.

And how is it that I’m the 10th top poster… and I drive a freakin Honda?

I do still own a Nissan though… well… a shell. It still has a door and a couple windows and a carpet! :E

Shit s0n, I was busy having sex with my cats. I forgot all about Bessie and her blessed milk. :smiley:

Apparently Stony Plain is the only place in Alberta where people still use horses and carts like they’re amish, eh Dave. Like Sherwood Park is so much fucking better. :E

And I don’t know is Sherwood Park is any better than Stony Plain… :rolleyes:

Sherwood Park is ghetto man. They have to lock up all the kids here remember? All you yokel kids in Stony Plain have to be up at the crack of dawn to tend the garden, so they can’t be out late anyway.

But I dont live in Sherwood Park anyway!

I mean, I live in a Hick town, but at least here everyone knows it is a hick town and treats it as such, instead of Sherwood Park where all the hicks try to pretend to be upper class. :E

“It’s hard to be first-class when you’re white trash…”
Dimebag Darrel, Lead Guitarist for Pantera.

Hell yeah I’m out in the garden early. There ain’t no girlies around here and all I have to do is carve a hole in the squash… :E

They probably accelerate faster than your Spec. :finga:

No girls out there? I knew “pinky” was actually a man!

Don’t make make me go Reflux on your ass. You’ll be the 928th poster pretty quick Honda boy.

Pinky is actually Ryan. :E

And it isn’t so much that the horses are faster than my spec, they don’t have to deal with the Continental tires I do, so they accelerate while I’m still spinning! :smiley:

HA HA HA HA…best thread since Pinky’s introduction? :smiley:

Better! This one lacks they gheyness that surrounds anything to do with you and Pinky. :butthead:

Don’t make make me go Reflux on your ass. You’ll be the 928th poster pretty quick Honda boy.[/quote]

Puh-puh-puh-please Dave no!!! :cry