watch out another rowdy 240.....

LOL

welcome i think i’ve seen your car around

lol JDM terminology is gay…

hmmm…love all those american boys and their absolute hatred for japanese vehicles…like i posted in another forum on this site…u dont know me…ive been “down” with the “jdm” thing before the fnf hype…so stuff it…and since its a 95 or the first USDM s14 id say thats early model, i can get plenty of people to back me up on this one…anyways i just got my camera phone so ill post up some pics sooner or later…there seems to be an abnormally large amount of haters on this site…nothing new, used to e-bitches :madfawk: hah anyways to everyone else wut up and im always looking to get together with fellow nissan types to tear up the twisties

PEACE

oh yeah i stick to the :shaggy: so im plenty peacefull…theres no use arguing with me because i wont even get fazed

yeah in a truck its a truck motor…i could make various comments about mustang motors…but i wont…because im not a hater i mean they only used the 3.8L v6 in how many fords? now if you have the v8 ok thats a stang motor…but technically as far as mine goes when the gearing changes the driveability changes ill take the motor i have thank you very much…oh yeah and all i have to do is replace the connecting rods and im boost ready (per se) and if im running low boost i dont even have to go that far…i hate that misconception “truck motor”

wanna race that truck motor against my " 3.8L v6 " ?

That really hurts coming from an assclown who’s first mod was a “supra” wing on his beat ass prelude. I guess all of that downforce couldnt even keep that torque monster from rear-ending a ford truck eh? :rolleyes:

:owned:

I have one too, but mine’s a Buick :cool:

Remember Rustang, I got a spare block with new pistons just waiting to go in that Fox body.

it is a truck motor. not hating on your car but thats the truth. the engine was designed for max torque. get over it, stop being a stupid n00b, and boost your truck motor because KA-Ts are sweet :cool:

cant deny that

no not actually…im not into cock fights :jerkit:

im trying to see your point of view, but my head cant fit up my ass.