Water Main Breaks

Just got off the phone with ECWA and was told there are several breaks in West Seneca, Lackawanna, Amherst, and Cheektowaga.I was told it could be hours before things are fixed, I live on Rt. 5 by the Steel plant and have no water for the second day in a row!!!

Anyone else?

i saw them digging in my neighborhood in 2 different spots, but this was over a week ago…and i’ve never lost water, nor did i get any call from them warning me of water loss possibilities :gotme:

BTW i’m in cheektowaga, william/union area…

our work is on rt.5 and we have plenty of water. it tastes fucking awesome too. :smiley:

:word:

Sooooo refreshing.

this kool-aid i made with our running water is pretty good, seeing how newman drank all of my pop last night

fucking jerk

[quote=“Jam,post:5,topic:31763"”]

this kool-aid i made with our running water is pretty good, seeing how newman drank all of my pop last night

fucking jerk

[/quote]

we are comming to the “rits” toninght then … only if its red drank

ill bring the beer for newman b/c he drinks so much and a pop for you :gotme:

umm there is one on rt5 b4 the skyway, fuckers had traffic backed all the way up to the ford plant this morning, lazy ass union workers :stuck_out_tongue:

u live in lackawanna my aunt lives in lackawanna near rte 5 she has the same issue

no i dont live in lackawanna, but i drive that way to work

I work down from the street from that. Luckily I took the 90 in that morning and not the skyway…