That storm system was a little more interesting.

I’m watching it roll across the pond here at work, and a big tree landed on our building about 20 feet from where I was standing.

Brick building > tree thankfully. Looks like almost no damage.

I’ve got a pic on my phone, I’ll post it up later.

wow.

on a lighter note, I saw a still-born baby fly past my window.

just rained in cheektowaga :tdown:

30 min ago it was pouring like the world was ending.

now its sunny out.

(in east aurora)

there is more coming though :ohnoes:

i wish it would just rain for a few days.

nothing here. yet.

same here, ^^^^ as its clearing up for you im getting the rain now…kinda weird.

We just lost power like 20 minutes ago on Rt.5 in Lackawanna. Now it is just raining a little bit

Arcade…

We got HAMMERED at Noon, 5pm and again just now at 6:30pm.

Went from sunny to hurricane-like conditions with very strong winds, flooding rain and tons of lightening. It’d last 10-15 minutes, then stop, and get sunny out.

So I go all ballz out today, Get a van thats needed to be towed for the last year FINALLY out and to the Junk Yard. Go pick up 25 Gallons of sealer, Blow down the driveway and BAMB. Here’s the rain! Dam-it! everytime I plan to do something, I always get held back!

its not like the forecast hasn’t been saying it for the past 5 days…

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:11,topic:31161"”]

its not like the forecast hasn’t been saying it for the past 5 days…

[/quote]

He only has a police scanner, not doppler 5000.

duh.

Lol.

ha try goin through a hurricane…

[quote=“AfXtc777,post:14,topic:31161"”]

ha try goin through a hurricane…

[/quote]

It was like one for 5 minutes. Branches and debris were flying around. Couldn’t clear the rain from the windshield even at the highest wiper speed.

It was nasty. But it didn’t last.

Rather awesome I must say.

Didnt pay attention to the weather! They are Normally wrong anyways.

[quote=“NYSFF,post:16,topic:31161"”]

They are Normally wrong anyways.

[/quote]

Not really. But whatever.

And you didn’t look at the forecast the night before you were planning on doing a major outdoor task such as resealing the driveway?!?!?!?!

Oh, and I guess I am powerless at home as of now. So I can look forward to stagnant 80 degree air when I get home from work. YAY!

I just got back from a trip, all I wanted to do was take a shower and sit on my toilet.

I noticed that the water company is digging up the dunn tire parking lot at the corner of my street, and there must be a water main break.

Sure enough we have no water, so here I am washing my face and brushing my teeth with bottles of aquafina.

[quote=“Locutus,post:6,topic:31161"”]

nothing here. yet.

[/quote]

you spoke tooooo sooon :slight_smile: im watching the light post move back and forth. hopefully it wont fall on your car … teeehehehe

As soon as it hit, I was pulling out of Lexus, on my lunch break. While driving down Sheridan, it was pouring cows and mules, and people were driving 20mph. Thankfully they were all in the same lane, and I could pass them all at speed, without any problems…on Azenis. They aren’t really too bad in the rain. Windy too, periodically, I would check the skies for funnel clouds. Had me kinda worried about what was about to happen. Thankfully, I made it in/out of McDonalds without injury, altho my takeout bag got waterlogged, and ripped open on my way back inside Lexus. :frowning: