Crazy ass wind 1/9

i’ve seen bad but 50 MPH gusts is crazy to see when it’s raining.

Be careful on your drives to work this morning guys. There shit all over the roads and throughway driving won’t be easy for some.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y166/sprfreek/Web_Radar_full.jpg

well it’s looks like the worst of it passed. It was crazy for a bit.

Beats snow.

A pole put on a nice show in my area, until it killed my power :frowning: lmao

Tie down your midgets!

i wish just once my work would be closed.

^ that would just be too perfect

when that first line came though, it was hail at my house along with the wind, it was prettty loud/intense for a bit. kept me awake most of the night after that :bloated:

I just got home from work, I was up through the entire storm… The lightning/thunder struck about 430am, scared the shit out of me!

ya pretty crazy out there, lots of traffic lights out. I was driving up to 5 corners while the light was blinking thinking OH GREAT i’m gonnna be here all day, but it wasnt that bad, actually i think that was the quickest i ever got thru that intersection

Anyone need a 40-50 foot tree ? It’s laying in my front yard roots and all. Come get it for free!!! lol

My afternoon is gonna suck. :tdown:

no power at my house this morning there was nothing till i got to sprinville they had power there and then up the 219 i watched transformers blow all over the place fun show …i did not see any down trees …i did see a dam dear on the 90 … wonder if the wind blow his ass up there

def woke me up at 4:30am… and had a hard time going back to bed.

ugh…im with brett on this. Wish work was somehow closed.

ah well

yeah, i watched a tree branch blow across the road, across the parking lot, and hit one of the cars. the worst part is that it will happen more today… btw, anyone have a 15 foot high, 200 foot long net I could borrow? Its to…uh… keep out critters, yeah thats it, keep out critters.

I went out to my car this morning to find a pine tree laying across the hood. Luckily it didn’t do any real damage. I’m sure the hood is scratched to shit though.

Power stayed on at my place. Most of our trees that had any chance of falling in Amherst already came down with the Oct storm. Probably the strongest wind gust I’ve seen since we moved in 5+ years ago.

There was a guy taking pictures of a large pine tree on top of his 4runner over on Ranch Trail that I saw when I went to work. That’s a shitty way to start your day.

3 people have told me this morning that they woke up at 4:30 because of this. I did as well. I guess that was the worst of it. I looked outside and remember thinking never seeing pine trees moving like that before…

wtf, that shit was load as fook! goddamn hail like shit beatin on the windows! def woke me up! then the goddamn lightning was bright as shit, scared the fuck outta me!

Crap, here in Boston we get your buffalo weather a couple days later… I don’t want that!

well yer in for a treat then, the last 2 days was 60+ degrees!