Waterfest 17

The blonde with the yellow Golf and all the beach shit around it at the show would get smashed.

Missed her. Pics?

Got 'em. :slight_smile:

I took more shots of girls than cars lol.

Good man! Can’t wait to see em’!!

How could you miss that shit! Smoking hawt, so were the Unitronic girls

hate new jersey, driving my “evilangl” in her stang was enough for me. theyre all stuck up… i hate NEW JERSEY but the beach with the homeboys was fucking epic… mad fun times were had.

We put her in her place, its all good.

Oh and BTW, any one on this forum is now challenged to a race around a road or auto x course by me in a certain car. Bring it.

Out with the krew tonight getting on club on Johnny your gonna be epic haha

[QUOTE=KillerBlackbird;846376]The blonde with the yellow Golf and all the beach shit around it at the show would get smashed.[/QUOTE

oh yes she was super fine, had to pick my jaw up off the floor. Car was done nice too.

what ? hahah

tonight was…holy shit…so many things. haha

last night was proper. the whole crew was doing it right, plusss nick lamanna got his first boner.

im so pissed that i couldnt go :frowning:

you should be pissed that you didnt go… you missed out on some fun stuff! theres always h20 if it happens!

where is that?

ocean city maryland, its like 5 hours away, but with the epicness that happened last year, i can only imagine the shenanigans this year… just ask anybody who went. i dont think anybody was sober the entire weekend lmao

haha well if i go, you guys will the most fun you’ve ever hadddddd! hahahah

H2Oi was a blast, any news on if they’re going to be able to have it this year?

conducting some trains?

all i heard is that somebody or company bought the legal rights to it, that said company hasnt announced anything. maybe somebody else who knows more can lay it out with more details.