Waterfest:review in pictures(and words)

Loving the pics, looking forward to more :tup:

audi wagons are so hot.

actually, wagons are hot in general.

Where’s the pic of all the tow trucks outside the show making a killing??

I Keed!!!

Some nice looking rides. I still don’t get the staggered wheels on a FWD car but it looks nice.

:word:

It’s a fucking look. A stance that some people like…

Not everyone is out to run slicks and race everybody.

^^ word. it looks hot.

its like saying a wing on a fwd car is stupid and it will make it lose traction.

nice pics btw. i didnt know joestypeass went?

I’d like to hear more about this 12 second diesel. Last I knew the fastest TDI in the country was just breaking high 13’s.

+1 for 12 second diesel details

Who does that?

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c355/viggenman/Picture1047.jpg
I love this car. looks GREAT!

I can’t imagine how poorly a FWD car with wider rear wheels handles. Must be rediculous understeer. But I’ve bitched about this before and got flamed for it so moving on… :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep, definitely some hot Vee Dubs. :tup:

Off topic: Who’s got the silver MKIII VR6 Jetta in Tonawanda? I saw/heard it today when I was at Anderson’s for dinner and it sounded sooo good. I’m wondering what’s done so that I can eventually do it to mine. :slight_smile:

Man, there’s some nice Volk’s there…

yea i know. it was weird seeing volks on euros. but mostl ooked nice…

and about the deezl. i dont browse the vwforum but i have some friends on vwvortex and a couple other places…i will see what i can find…

…i was told this through word of mouth from a friend who is deeply involved in volkswagon has been for quite a bit, and especially ones around the area.

The guy with the silver vr6 is on Dubsinthebuff his user name is “euromut”. Realllllly nice car, i think its got cams, intake, exhaust.

Just do an intake and exhaust
VR’s sounds so sexy