Watkins Glen 9-26-09... 93 pics. 56K plz don't try.

I seent him pour a some fuel from a can labeled “nos”.

I seent it with my own eyes.

He’s a menace, he even has a button clearly labeled “nos”.

Scoundrel.

:lol

“What are they saying?”
“Can’t hear… something about weight?”
“I bet they’re not happy about that 2:10…”

I don’t think Benny and I could have been eavesdropping any more hardcore.

LOL Benny pls dont post anything on BFC about it. It’s already gone political and it’s being handled through email. I need it to stay off the forums.

Will do, I edited my posts already.

Secret: That vinyl applied to the Jclark car is super secret “speedy polymer” actually helps Jclarks car cut through space and time. I was commisioned to secretly give him the upper hand.

Secreter Secret: That wing is not legal

Scoundrel x2

Ah understood, I think an E46 M3 racing in the S class would be pretty fun…

Your silver vinyl is peeling up in some spots on the hood from the car’s numerous trips throughout the space time continuum.

QFT.

Prototype adhesive was not made strong enough for this many travels

looks like a lot of fun, too bad benny was there to ruin the weekend

Benny was a big help this weekend.

he is such and ass kisser

huge help from the 3 of you . thanks. well, Nicole, you really didnt do shit come to think of it, except make me laugh…and thats good in my book

so does this

:wink:

LOL!!!

True. I really didn’t do anything aside from stay out of the way. I wish I could have helped more, but there wasn’t really too much I could help with aside from provde baked goods, general moral support, and entertainment.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck :rofl

He said ass kisser, not ass licker. :tongue

Oh I think we both know where he was going with that :shifty

Lul, Ben, remember that time you licked that guy’s ass?

You almost made Jon fall in the lake with your indecent habits. You should be ashamed of yourself.

This was an awesome race weekend. Big thanks for Benny and Cossey for help with tire pressures, window nets, photos, timing, etc. You guys have no idea how much easier that makes a race weekend. Oh and thanks Nicole for keeping them in line.

Congrats to Jesse for the JP lap record at Watkins Glen. Huge accomplishment and has been in the making for a while.