Pics from trackmasters 7/31

Just got back from the Glen, took some pics of the impressive group of cars running with trackmasters. I had a great time and learned alot running in in intermediate class. Open trackers were really hauling ass, pretty much all out racing with passing rules. David Ragan who drives the AAA cup car was out lapping with the open class.

These trucks were running with the open class, apparently they are from a truck series that got cancelled.

My instructors car, it has seen numerous lapping days at the glen

There were 2 yellow z06s, one did a 5-2 shift in the toe of the boot and made a big mess of the engine and a track delay. I saw him loading it back on the trailer and wondered if he would try to get it fixed under warranty.

some cup lites, they never ran

jeller

My group

This thing showed up later and the day and ran with our group

HANK!

Tell your instructor he needs to be instructed on what looks good and what looks like $HIT. That body kit with the maroon sho gun bumper is VILE, I don’t care if it is throwing down 800+rwhp, it looks like ass. How’d you like the Glen? I LOVED the toe/heel of the boot and the elevation change coming right into the back straight. When I was there in 06 there was a yellow c6z06 in the red run group, AMAZING. I could listen to the sound of my LS2 resonating against those concrete walls all day long.

awesome pics man :tup: looks like a lot of fun

Lots of real nice cars…looks fun

He bought the car with the body kit, he just drives the snot out of the car thats all I know. Great guy, great instructor, even better driver.

Anyway I loved the glen, took me awhile to get used to the speeds. I need to work on my speed through the s’s and coming into the s’s. Also I had a habit of braking really early after the toe of the boot into turn 8.

looks like fun! I’d love to have been out there.

I had the same habit of breaking early, at first, before the bus stop. Turn two is basically a measure of your testicle size. It took me 3 weekends there before I could finally go flat out through turn 2.

looks great spence. maybe someday you will buy a racecar…

I took pics of the cup lite cars just for you dan, dont you feel special

you always make me feel special, i think the one was a two seater. let me know if you want to take the car out.

that blue car is awsome.

very nice :tup:

that white vette is hot, how was it doing?
I wounder who works on it? :wink:

NICE

thats a lot of sweet lookin cars there

:slight_smile:

i love kirks vette. im surprised genaro wasn’t there too. i wanna go back riding in those cars through the track, such a great time, especially kirk, since he just blows by most everything else out there.

GT3 RS = Sex

and the e30 M3 looks nasty. I want one of those sooooo bad.

Nice pictures.

did the turner bmw run at all?

holy fuck…a McLaren F1…

where was this again? that’s fucking insane…

i’ve always envied you to some extent…but now it’s on a whole new level…to get to see one of those in person is something that 99% of all automotive enthusiasts will not be able to experience…