đź‘‹

SOOO STANDING IN LINE FOR BLACK FRIDAY…FUCK am I really doing this right nowanyone else?

What are you looking to buy?

i want to come and walk by and picard you!

You were much cooler before I ever read this post/ I still <3 you but come on. :mamoru:

Ick.

:lol: you shoulda bought the product yesterday then brought the sales ad back in fri and tell them you want the advertised sales price and money back.

most of the TVs are one time only…thars ok they don’t have the tv I want here and they spawed it out witha tv that’s 300 more

I’m going to buy every dvd I can get my hands on … to buy a dvd for 2bucks is a crazy deal I don’t care who you are…even newman would buy a $2 DVD…dont let him tell u he would not

I watch all my shit online and DL them online

at 11 am this morning there were idiots in tents out front of circuit city. I just wanted to blow air horns.

eh i woke up at 4 got my tim hortons got inside at 4:55 got my washer and dryer and was out by 5:25. booya.

im leaving for work :bloated:

were can you buy dvd’s for $2

we got 5 grand in already in tires wtf

i looked at the best buy prices on tvs. BB has such inflated retail pricing, that their “sale” merely brings it down to what you would normally pay on the googlenets with free shipping (like amazon). so what’s the big deal?

it’s very true but people are awed by the numbers. Electronics is easily the place you want to avoid, my hoe and I were second in line for the washer and dryer she wanted. It’s not like we rushed in either. We were about the 30-31st people in line and we were the only ones who walked once we got inside. i told her to go straight to a cashier. it panned out.

:gotme:

that would be my g/f. her nickname is hoe. i’m her bitch she’s my hoe. i don’t want to hear any whining it’s been this way for almost 8 years.

I got to sleep in on a black Friday for the first time in years. I bought a surround sound system, 32" LCD HDTV, and a notebook all online or before Friday. I got 45% off basically and I got to sleep in. :slight_smile:

Just went to Sears around 10am to get a 200+ piece tool set for $100 to keep in the Camaro.

lol, sounded like something from m/s or h/s. whatever gets er dun

yeah she’s a peach. it’s how we roll.