We got our first Camaro SS in

espo has the sickest watches all the time. BLING BLING

The Camaro is ugly as fuck. They think this will save them?

Ugly as fuck

wtf are hockey puck pinstripes?

Ugh…It actually doesn’t look too bad…not $40k worth…maybe if it transformed into an alien robot that would be cool. Then again, I like Buick Redezvous’, what do I know.

No man, the “Volt” is going to save them :kekegay:

They just go from one failed vehicle to another. I mean I like the outside, but the interior, really? The gauge cluster is kinda cool, but what happened to the rest of it?

Maybe if it transformed into Megan Fox it’d be cooler.

that it would

Ok, that would be indeed, but still, wtf are hockey puck pinstripes?

i never heard of hockey puck stripes, but this is a hockey stick stripe
http://www.yenko.net/dealers/whtberger.jpg

One i built and requested is aroumd 33k cant wait to get it

whoa wait what?

sounds like DSM owners are uniting and joing the darkside!

truth ! :rofl:

crap

im a fan. interior looks fine to me. id def own one

fail

stop being a fanboy that thing is ugly as all hell

stfu. 10yrs from now when noone gives a shit about it, youll go out and buy it and be like ‘look at me i got teh LS3!!!1’ just like you did a few months ago when u got ur c5. :hsugh:

I didn’t buy the Vette so people would “give a fuck” about it. I bought it because it was cheap, it handles and brakes amazing, is light as fuck, powerful, and cheap to mod.

And we both know you get a massive raging boner over C5’s so don’t even try to play that, fucker. :finger:

well i agree with you on the c5 on all accounts (including the last comment. :embarassd)

but i think the styling of the camaro is cool (although maybe a bit late, as the retro thing has already started to get played out). i think you get good performance for the money now and 10yrs from now ppl will buy it cause itll be cheap and perform well, just as the c5 is now. id rather have a vette but id still own a new SS (or Z28 if it comes out) and be totally happy