We got our first Camaro SS in

just called about insurance on one. if i dump the grand am which has liability and pick up a camaro SS my rate only goes up 550 a year. im pretty pleased with that. oh and 503/month also :slight_smile:

:rofl:

Full coverage on the Vette is only like $ 650 a year or something like that. :rofl:

my car is only 300 a year liability… so up 550 is 850 a year full coverage… i consider that pretty damn good.

the 503 a month is the car payment i would have… not how much i pay in insurance… i pay like 103 a month for both cars.

500 a month for a car, that would get driven 9 months out the year :nuts:
If a truck could make some loot.

it will be driven more then that. only not driven when snow is being forcasted. my truck gets 9.9 mpg. :hsdance: and the car will make me money… it drives me to my job. and thats where i make money… then it will drive me to my other job and i make money there also. im just tossing shit around i do this all the time.

Silver has final say on what you do.

HAHAHAHA im the same as mac i like to look and dream but when it comes time to buy i dont mess around i actually do buy

saw a black SS up cose tonight. looked incredible. im stickin with my claim that it is badass. id rock one in a second

somewhere around baptist rd? i have heard of two sightings on baptist

Saw a black one on 279 North out by Ross Park over the weekend.

southside

yEA i think there pretty nice in person. I was in youngstown over the weekend and saw a red one. Looked pretty nice cruising along.

I saw a black one parked alongside W. Liberty by Castriota’s?? on tues. Def like the looks from the outside, far better than the challenger…

agreed. i mean, we’ve all seen them online and whatnot and alot of us saw it at the car show etc. but when you see it out in the real world, its def an attention grabber. i love the Challenger too tho, but that SS just looked awesome. not sure why alot of ppl seem to not like them.

saw the one from castriota today at caste village. black 1SS and already tinted out. def looked at it for about 2 minutes while i realized i was in the travel lane in the parking lot. :slight_smile:

better change the battery cable they allready put out a recall for it

yeah nothing like a trunk mounted battery from the factory… (i know germany hasbeen doing it for years) and the power cable is rubbing against the starter

silver…its on fire!!!

so has both of my SS cobalts. they are buried

i even towed one back in the day and didnt notice…