We got our first Camaro SS in

10 pounds of gay in a 5lb bag

I still can’t believe GM is charging $4680 for a factory wheel option!?!?!?! I bet the owner doesn’t get the stock 20"s either right? I mean, it’s not going to run a person much more to just buy something really nice like CCWs and they’ll still have the 20"s (I don’t know that there’s any market to sell them yet, but eventually the LS guys will want them). That one “option” drives the car out of “reasonably priced” to “are you serious???”

-TJ

no wheel option for me, if i’m gonna spend that much on a wheel, like you said i will get a nice forged wheel.

ya i thought that was a bit ridiculous. dont get me wrong, those wheels look so much better but still, thats a high price tag for a factory wheel option. i built one on the site just to see what my ideal camaro would run. it ended up being 44k for a 2SS

you can jump it from under the hood, obviously but i didnt notice at first either, until i lifted the trunk bottom and saw it way down in there.

wwwwwwwwoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

what a modern marvel! trunk mounted batteries… go check out a mid 80’s audi or bmw… they must have been ahead of the curve :ugh2::ugh2:

x2

who said it was a marvel? simply stating that thats where the battery is, whats the big deal?

its hilarious how much of a hater you are.

Well the 21’s came in about a half hour ago, and I like them, just not worth the $4,000+ for the wheels/tires/lug package. I would spend my $4k on such a nicer set of 3-piece wheels…

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/784/camaro21s1n.jpg

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/8931/camaro21s2h.jpg

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3050/camaro21s3.jpg

This CAMARO is for sale

My buyer from Indiana backed out because he is loosing his job. So it is for sale at STICKER price.

Anyone interested, let me know via PM. It has the hockey-puck strips that are not installed, it is up to the customer if they want them installed.

$40,270 + tax and plates

the 12 posts above talking about it? :dunno:

how am i a hater… the car is big, slow and ugly… sorry if my opinion doesnt align with your steadfast domestic ball-riding. :slight_smile:

yeah never made a big deal about the battery in the trunk. i even said that i know german cars have had them there for years. its just pretty new to domestic cars some GM’s have them under the back seat. so i guess 13.01@111 is slow with a 2.17 60’? yeah your car is nice… yeah the camaro is nice. yeah your car will out handle the camaro… YAY not everyone tracks their car. so whats the point of a car that handles that well if im only really gonna be cruising it on rt51 and 579-279? thats why i really never wanted to get a Z06 because i wouldnt use it to its full benifit.

That’s a load of bullshit.

it doesnt matter how fast it is or if it handles good or not. he wont give it props regardless.

Don’t you have a 1 series? Sorry, but those look like the (already hideously ugly) 3 series got thrown in the drier on high too long. And while the 135 is quick, it’s not quicker than the new SS is so are you saying your car is slow too?

And we’ll see how they end up handling. I had my live-axle 4th Gen out-handling a lot of P-cars and M3 so we’ll have to wait and see what the IRS 5th can do. Sure it’s heavy… but so are E90s and everybody jocks their handling.

-TJ

dude, you’re the one always throwing out track times and dumb ass statistics. the car looks like crap… it’s my opinion… they may tons of hype on all these re-releases of cars and yet again, it’s a disappointment.

not really. you said my car was garbage and it had a better track time than your BMW. i dont care if you dont like my car or the camaro etc. but you claim they are slow, or garbage or cant handle etc etc. thats not really your opinion, its being a hater. the new camaro may not be something you dont particularly like, but its certainly not slow.

and…? what is your point? you don’t like how a bmw looks? didn’t you buy a 90’s galant :rofl: … and yeah, if my car was BMW’s newly hyped re-released sports car, it would be slow… since my car is the entry level commuter coupe, it seems to fit the bill. I don’t understand why all you dudes are cock hurt because I don’t like the camaro… since when does anyone give a shit about my opinion?

i’m glad that your track prepped z06 can out handle a porsche… i’m sure that single instance can be a blanket statement that all corvettes are badder asser than porsches… :ugh2:

I could go for some popcorn right about now.

how is it fast? it’s a new production V8 that runs a mid-thirteen second quarter mile??? I guess that’s ‘fast’ :ugh2::ugh2::ugh2::ugh2::ugh2:

I am sure it will run low 13’s and maybe high 12’s once guys get them to the track. Is that crazy fast…nope…it is solid for a $30K car…I would think so. It is right on par with it’s competition (Challenger/Mustang GT) maybe even better. Fact is every time there is a thread about a domestic car that performs decent you always reply with some kine of remark like it’s garbage, slow, handles like shit…and most of the time you are wrong b/c you don’t know what you are talking about. Then you act like everyone gets all roud up when you make a simple comment…but if anyone would talk shit on your 1 series your tampon gets all bloody. Personally your comments are funny to me….I always get a laugh out of haters that think they are the shit.

Soo, like you, in the Penguins thread?

Yeah, I’m totally not a car guy for buying a rare, interesting car. If it doesn’t fit your description of “good looking” clearly it’s not worth buying.

Oh, and I said my 4th Gen, as in my 4th Gen Camaro. My Z06 is a C5, which would be the 5th Gen of 'vettes. My 4th Gen CAMARO out-handled a lot of P-cars, M3s etc and proved it on the track.

Again, a LOT of ppl think your car looks like crap. Or at best, a little girlie toy. Looks are subjective. If we like the look of the car, then we do. What you think about it means nothing.

Your 135 is only good for mid 13s. I guess that’s ‘fast’ for a production twin turbo inline six? :ugh2: :ugh2::ugh2::ugh2::ugh2::ugh2:

-TJ