Weather channel sex scandal

http://www.cracked.com/blog/2008/05/12/the-weather-channel-sex-scandal-oxymoron-no-longer/

http://www.cracked.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/blowjob.jpg
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

FUCKING AWESOME

Mr. Stokes once told me that I had to go check the fluid levels on the studio’s Doppler Weather System. When I returned, he had masturbated onto my desk and was arching his eyebrows at me suggestively.

While I was reporting, Mr. Stokes routinely replaced the map of the U.S. on the studio greenscreen with nude photos of himself flexing.

YES!

:lol:

god i wish that was real.

umm it is real…

omg. awesome.

I believe that it happened. I do not believe that those are legit anecdotes, however.

So what did she win?
LOL women are so uptight. If some girl was doing this to me at work, I’d laugh and probably get her back twice as bad

Holy hell thats awesome! :smiley:

what if a gay guy hit on you everyday? I bet you’d feel pretty uncomfortable. Or if it was a big fat pig of a girl.

haha at the " Mr. Stokes convinced me to deepthroat a barometer, and has since kept the footage playing on a loop in his dressing room."

Mr. Stokes repeatedly made crude sexual comments to me in the guise of discussing the weather, including “tonight looks unusually hot, with a chance of boning,” “I’m sensing a high pressure system forming in the deep south” and “make like the Santa Ana and gently blow me.”

Priceless

Very true. I think i’d be too embarrassed to say anything if a gay guy was hitting on me though

The soft side of Newman? Sticking up for women? Haha.

Either way, I chuckled at the article. I’d probably laugh if someone was saying that shit to me. But after awhile, it would get old.

hahahaha

“she’s got a high ‘do point.’

FUCKING ROFL!!! If this guy made a line of t shirts i would buy them

“Mr. Stokes once urinated on my leg and told me it was raining.”

That was hilarious

how do you make someone deepthroat a barometer? this is the greatest sexual harassment case ever