Weather

rain, sleet, ice, hail, snow, thunder, lightning…
:nuts:

3-6 inches by Thursday night… should be easy to deal with’

yah i was thinkin the same thing. windows down this afternoon around 11-12ish. and now im freezin my balls off. and its sleetin on my windows and lightning. good shit i tell yea. hopefully snow.

so i take it eurodad might finally get some

Westmoreland County
Wind Advisory, Snow Advisory
Wind Advisory:

Issued at: 5:16 PM EST 1/24/06, expires at: 1:30 AM EST 1/25/06

high wind warning in effect until 5 pm est Wednesday
The NWS in pittsburgh has issued a high wind warning, which is in effect until 5 pm Wednesday.
Winds will gust to 60 mph overnight and Wednesday, in association with a fast moving arctic front.
This wind, combined with periods of heavy snow, will bring blizzard like conditions, especially to the higher elevations. Use extra caution while driving.

Snow Advisory:

Issued at: 3:14 PM EST 1/24/06, expires at: 11:15 PM EST 1/24/06

Snow and blowing snow advisory remains in effect from 7 pm this evening to 4 am est Thursday,
A snow and blowing snow advisory remains in effect from 7 pm this evening to 4 am est Thursday.
Travel can become difficult at times tonight Wednesday and wednesday night, as snow amounts can reach 3 to 6 inches by late wednesday night. Gusty winds to 40 mph will cause considerable blowing and drifting snow and reduced visibilities.
These wintry weather conditions will begin with the passage of a strong cold front tonight. Snow showers and blowing snow will continue into Wednesday night due to cold blustery northwest winds behind the cold front, that will lift moisture from the still open great lakes, and then drop decent snow amounts across northwest pennsylvania and in areas close to the mountains.
The national weather service says listen for updates on this winter weather situation as you make your plans for tonight wednesday and Wednesday night.

I’m not sure if EuroDad has that much to work with :dunno:

Snow? I think every one gets snow… :nuts:

thats what you get for living in the sticks. :slight_smile: inch of slush tonight and less then inch tomorrow.

You should know…

:ugh2: thats some funny ass shit. i guess you know from expierence

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

:naughty:

hey his wife spoke and its on the net so much be true

Sorry guys, havn’t experianced any “deliveriance action” from EuroDad

yea i bet we dont get shit.they always say snow and we dont get it

do i hear banjos in the back round up in slate hick?

you dont get shit anyways Mr. Wigger

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4332717973733636229&q=banjo

changed the weather from less then an hour ago. went from less then one inch of slush. and to 1-3 of snow by morning.

They have no idea, just pissin in the wind