Webster Hall (Manhattan) NYE 2011

http://www.websterhall.com/nye/images/nye2011.jpg

http://www.websterhall.com/nye/

Yeah it’s bank ($100 <21, $150 21+) but 21+ is open bar with top shelf shit from 8PM til 2AM, alcohol is served til 9AM I think.

-100,000 balloons will drop at 12 (will set Guinness World Record :lol)
-Bloody Beetroots main set at 3:30, 8 different DJs playing 4 different rooms all night long
-A bunch of cool NYC DJs that most have probably never heard of
-Arial circus acrobatics, stilt walkers, magicians, snake charmers, fire displays and other ridiculous shit
-Free champagne toast at 12
-Free continental breakfast!!!

The BEST part is a free Webster Hall 2011 membership card, free entry to any Friday or Saturday show for ALL of 2011. Off the top of my head some people who played at WH since September: Skrillex, Justice, Rusko, Boys Noize, Axwell (Swedish House Mafia). Two or three 2011 WH events and this NYE ticket will pretty much pay for itself.

I’m leaving a car at the Poughkeepsie Metro North station and zippin right into Grand Central.

The more the merrier, let me know if any of y’all are looking to get out of Smalbany and attend the sickest public NYE event in the greatest city in the world.

sounds like a blasty blast.

Open bar? Depending on how fast you are served of course, but that actually sounds like a pretty decent deal.

Was totally gonna go until I realized school was out and we couldn’t stay at your dorm

I could be down for this and might even have a free spot for us to crash if we need it.

Agreed, I was in til I found out we weren’t gunna be able to crash at Faildum. I ain’t staying in no bed bug ridden hotel for 200 a night either!

Yeah I’m not 21 but its still a good deal for me because I’ll go there at least twice in 2011. And last time I was there it wasn’t an open bar thing so they were obviously less busy but they didn’t look too bad at all, there’s at least two in every “room” and each room is bigger than most bars.

yall got texts

Audijay, what’s the deal with the crash spot brotha?

Sounds like fun just dont feel like spending loot upon loot for one night

waiting to hear back from my buddy from there now

http://www.luckystevensevents.com/newyork/newyearseve/Johnny-Utahs-NYC-New-York/FVxtHOw35oO

he mentioned this one to

i already got tix for WH, that does look nice though

sounds like i need to find 150 bucks by then and jay needs to give me a spot to crash.

haha fuck yeah!!

for 165 you could get table service, sucks that it only includes one bottle, but if you can get the free bar service its a good deal. im gonna be in nyc for the weekend this year, might consider it. anyone else interested?

i was skeptical at first but i got bottle service in vegas and it was the best 180 bucks ive ever spent. we had 2 tables with 7-8 people each, you get 3 bottles of your choice at each table, your own gorgeous bartender who did everything short of suck your dick, it was gonna cost 50 just to get in anyway, so with a difference of only 130 for all your drinking, was a deal IMO.

youre right that 165 deal would be the best deal if there were enough people.

only need 2 more, im bringing my wife. let me know.

also just looked with gratuity, and their convenienve charge its closer to 200 a person but still not bad imo.

i don’t have any 21+ people coming or “potentially” coming but if i find one i’ll tell you

ok, well matt and chris, if you guys want in im down to book one of those tables for 4. i know one bottle wont be enough for the 4 of us but well figure it out. if i didnt have a ton of family at my house in brooklyn id offer for people to crash there but no can do.

id be down for a table/bottle cause there will be other girls that pay attention to you minus the bar tender cause thats just her job, the single hoes are who you have to attract.

the ladies love the tables from what i saw in vegas. if you can get one more and want to split let me know, im sure we can work something out.