Weird Junkyard finds thread..

So yeah, i was walking through this junk yard the other day. It was mega lame they only had one s13 that was auto. Frig, i took a few parts and went on my way. On the exit in the corner of my eye 300 yards away i see tails that resemble an s13. Its sitting in the corner lot where they keep the cars that are waiting for insurance appraisals.

This is what i find

engine is sohc with injen intake (lame)
stock exhaust with welded on fartpipe (lame)
Full version select style agressive aero completely molded around the whole car (megalameee)

If it wasnt waiting on insurance i would have tried to rip the layers of bondo molding it all togeather
though for a second it felt like i was in japan walking through a junkyard of smashed drift cars.

(the other side of the car was cracked up between the a pilar and c pilar)

what have you found?

What junkyard did you find that beaut in???

The strangest thing I have ever discovered at a junk yard, was one of my old cars that was burned to a crisp.

Someone should jump on that thing.

someone should jump on the hood of that thing then bash i the windsheild with your heel.

=.= that is really odd… what junkyar did you find taht at?

jdm tite.

that is crazy! but it happens. i once found a 82 corolla w/ only 72km on it. it had
front end damage but the rest of the car was mint. why i did not buy the whole
car i will never know. o’ yeah i remember, i had no money lol.

peace

looks like standard auto…

i may be wrong but i remember seeing this car or one just like it with same paint and kit in the trader a month or so ago, but i could be wrong my memory isnt good

thats standard auto in where ever the fuck it is, past pickering, imma go there tomorrow and score those sides

ummmm no I don’t think thats standard.

they got the cars on rims like std. has…? oh well im still going anyways

lol…you guys buzz me out, do u think he’ll actually tell u where it is

just spoke to jesse, that car was spotted a few months ago, but you can still goto the junkyard and find it.

to be honest it was a camera phone pic from over a month ago, i went by a few days later and it was gone. Not that it was even salvagable there was more god damn cheese than paint junk yard is in fort erie

I got a Dodge Dart Swinger emblem stuck in my shoe while wondering around a junk yard outside of Peterborough. There was not a classic to be seen.

millers auto recycling

Mmm … Millers.

That place is enormous.

Anyone been there recently? Any Z31 300ZXs? I need an excuse to head out there.

There is a 300zx At standard If you wanna go check it out. Its black once u go into the junkward its at the front close to the gate i forget if its at the right or left ull see it tho.

there is a 300zx at mikes in stoney creek