Welcome to Rick and Garage16

Thanks for your support Rick and welcome to SON240sx

Garage16.ca is your online site for import performance. We specialize in the sport compact car arena.
However, this does not limit us to any particular make or model vehicle; we are more than capable to supply you with parts for any import or domestic. Having started with a Hyundai Elantra and expanding to Honda Civic’s, Acura Integra’s, Subaru WRXs, Mitsubishi Eclipses, Eagle Talons, VW Golfs & Jettas Garage16.ca now sells and stocks parts for all vehicles. Our Elantra can be seen around the nation at car shows and the Sport Compact Series racing series. We have full installation and fabrication capabilities at our local location in Toronto, Ontario. With over 1200 venders that we deal with, inventory is available for same day to get your car done. We are more than capable of supplying you with all of your import performance needs; retail as well as wholesale. Please feel free to explore our site. If there are any products you are looking for that are not listed feel free to email us or give us a call!

Check out www.Garage16.ca as this Ontario’s BIGGEST Import website for parts

Here are some stuff that the new website will have:

-Search Bar
You will be able to search by car model, part# or part your looking for (ex. Intercooler)
-Over 50,000 sport Compact parts on line
-Each part having its own page and Info about …the product
-List price vs Our Price
-Featured Parts each week
-Search by Vendor
-Join mailing list for sales
-Top Sellers
-Catergories and Sub-catergories
-Over 80 diff Sport compact cars listed
-Sort by: Price low-high, high-low,most popular,newest or oldest part added.
-Pay online
-Shopping cart
-Sponsored cars Profile
-About us
-Shipping

Facebook Group:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=2257589721

Rick
Garage16.ca
416-895-2156

welcome aboard Rick.
I’ve known Rick for a while, he is a stand up dude.

Thanks buddy, ill be looking forward to helping out Nissan members on here with parts

Yo Rick…it’s Dan (U2NDyno.com)…good to see you over here man.

Hey everyone, buy shit from Rick. He’s got big ears but other than that he’s a straight-up dude.

big ears?

jeez, we need a stronger screening process

hahahah

Thanks Dan, nice to see you on here as well

I see you have some rims on your site. Any chance you can get Rota’s?

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

Oh, you can PM me :slight_smile: thanks

eh listen “big ears” stays ive known rick for 7yrs roughtly and that always been
the mans nick name…

Good to finally see you on here rick…does this mean your finally gonna buy a s13-14 now ?

Rick is a stand up guy ive bought things from him in the past never had any problem
with his products

couple prices of 240 parts are missing, even if i put them in the shopping cart it says “total $0.00”… ei. s13 carbon fibre hood

welcome

Hey

yes your right. as now Im a sponsor on this site, ill be updating all my nissan parts on the site and if you see something that has no price please pm or email me at rick@garage16ca

thanks