welp, finally happened...

in morgantown, 93 octane is up to 2.05 a gallon. dammit! :rant:

looks like time for a scooter

fuck goin there

oh’ no!!! :mad:

Originally posted by Blue
fuck goin there

well im already here so sucks bein me…i dont know what would be better, if my car was back and i had to pay 2.05 a gallon but i would still get like 32 mpg or…

the fact that my car isnt back yet, and im drivin the chevy venture that only takes 87, but well…its a van.

Originally posted by danteisme
well im already here so sucks bein me…i dont know what would be better, if my car was back and i had to pay 2.05 a gallon but i would still get like 32 mpg or…

the fact that my car isnt back yet, and im drivin the chevy venture that only takes 87, but well…its a van.

I date a girl who lived over on louise ave… fuggin nutcase… i hated making that drive

Originally posted by slowcamaro
looks like time for a scooter

…i’ll get ya 20% off one at auto zone…:wink:

i think we even have red to match the slowmaro… electric too:cool:

you serious i might want to ger one for my son

that sucks. i want a moped :smiley:

you serious i might want to ger one for my son

sure, i’ll msg you on AIM

sleeperGTP has one of those bikes down where he works, gas powered harley hehe, we drove around all day on it, honkin the horn at other bikers and doin laps around the car wash hehe, little sucker is quick when you tach it out :smiley: . i even went thru the drive thru at burger king with it lol lol. but ya their fun, not worth 400 bucks tho. i can buy another dirt bike for 1000 with a 400 in it. so i’d rather have that,

I would sure like to know what gas prices are going to do over the next couple of years.

I’d like to get a chevy 2500hd but if gas gets up to 3 a gallon like they say it will this summer 12 mpg is going to hurt.

im damn glad my integra gets 32mpg still even though its a pile of shit…

I didnt check on 51, but I know at the bp in donora on 51 premium was up to 1.95… only time… then im guessing it will plumet right before election time so good ole bush can say he killed off the gas prices.

…yay, can’t wait til the turbo is on and i have to run high octane too

i hate the goverment…

what does the gas prices have to do with the government…

its the OPEC cartel that runs the prices of oil

what does the gas prices have to do with the government…

its the OPEC cartel that runs the prices of oil

Well right now we are resupplying the strategic oil reserves and this has driven the price of crude up $8 a gallon accoring to some experts. Some government officials want to temporarily stop the refilling of the reserve which is currently at 93% full but Bush wants to continue to fill it.

I don’t like bush but I don’t really have an opinion on this aspect of his policy.

I have the chart shown here and would like to point out some things. the huge price increase we are currently on started whenever bush decided to refill the strategic reserve so the government did have something to do with this. Also the strategic reserve does need to be full so we can use it strategically.

Also if you will remember back gas prices before 9/11 were never more than 1.30-1.40 for regular even though the crude prices were higher than they currently are now.

The main reason for the gasoline prices right now are american and european owned refineries and their price gougeing and or lack of production produced by bush’s clean air act shutting down some refineries because of environmental reasons.

You know what, I say go ahead, charge us some aimless taxes, go ahead and raise the price of milk and cheetos a little but damnit give us cheap gas!!!

Who cares - i’m trading the altima in on a Prius. :smiley:

my friend that lives in SC says the gas is rocketing down there, she said that super was 165 a gal but slowly went up and now is 205 ! ahhh