Welp, looking for employment now. . . .

i guess long stories short…

The shop is closing down, the building is forsale, me and my father are done. He wants to retire, and I ain’t going anywhere…simply because right now i dont want to. So, im going to have to get a real job here sometime soon.

I was just wondering if anyone knew of anybody looking for a technician or something like that. Performance shop would be nice, but i can’t be picky. thanks for any help!

try to get into Symmety out at mascari auto body next to duncan mannor.

i think they are gonna grow pretty good

Ya, thats not a bad idea. I’ve talked to mike a bit before things were official. I actually picked up a tt 300z from them that they couldnt finish or something. I’ll have to definitly check it out…

WHAT. THE. FUCK?!?!?!?!

SAY IT ISNT SO!!!

time to tow the dsm to another place???

Good luck mang.

off topic - how much for the busted ass dsm? I may have someone interest if the price is right. Are you willing to sell?

its been sold

its been gone for a while now. A kid out in Utah bought it and shipped it out there.

Yeah the railroad is hireng techs… http://www.tstarinc.com/

ya, thank god mikey finally got that flower pot outa there! It was about time!!!

Its totally sucked getting rid of all my cool stuff. I thought i got a lot sold when i went to florida…now its ALL going. :wtc:

you are not allowed to sell the celica. Celica = pimpness.

if i can’t find a job, i might have to sell it to live!!!