Went Golfing this weekend

Went out and hit up South Park 18 on Sunday, it was packed. Only $25 too.

Started off by getting punked by the old dude that rings you up. Just like in the movies Meet the Fockers. We put our name on the list and were told it would be a 1-1.5 hour wait and he will call us when he wants us to pay. So after about an hour and 15 minutes I say lets go in and see where we are on the list. I look and see he had marks next to everyone who has paid and the people above us were marked. I say to the old fuck behind the counter, “It looks like we are up next to pay, can we pay now?” He gets fucking jacked and says,“I said when I am ready for you to pay I will call you, now go outside and wait till I call you” So I figure he is just a pissed old dude and may have a few things to do b4 he called us…nope the second I walked out the door his punk ass called our names over the loud speaker…no more than 15 seconds after I just asked if we could pay. So I took it like a man and kept my mouth shut and accepting the punking…hahaha

Anyways I don’t really golf much anymore usually twice/year…I had one 3 pars and one birdie…ended up with a fairly honest 96…which isnt too bad for me. Back when I golfed a lot I would shoot low 90’s and get into the high 80’s every once and a while. Overall it was a good time and got a sweet golfer’s tan. Anyone else go out and golf?

There are few social/ethnic groups on the planet that I hate less than golfers. Maybe the PA golfers are OK, but the NY/NJ golfers that come down here are the scum of the fucking earth.

good thing you didnt ride mx cause that was obviously cooler:rolleyes:

:rofl:

the only cool thing about golf courses is sneaking onto them with MX bikes and jumping everything in sight. :smiley:

i wanted to go, just couldn’t find anyone else who wanted to… on a side note $25 isn’t bad… if you go to 7springs in elizabeth on sundays after 4, it’s 25 and you golf all you want until it gets dark, there’s been times i’ve played 20-25 holes depending on how many people are out

So you hate most groups more than golfers? I think you might have said that wrong.

Who don’t you genuinely dislike?

I think you might be right.

as far as who I genuinely dislike? the clergy.