Golfers...

anyone wanna play fairways of halfmoon today? 18 holes with cart and soup and sandwich at the turn for $25. I’m free all day so if anyone wants to get together let me know.

never played golf before, always wanted to try it out sometime though. unfortunately got work toady :frowning:

wow wish i still lived around there, thats a really good price!

already playing with a girl i work with today :frowning: damn you chipblock

Travis will be there

Shitblock I will fuck your shit up in golf

you’re getting 3 golf balls fired at your house next time i play colonie, one pitching wedge shot to your roof and 2 drivers to the siding

Good luck. I built a potato gun for fuckers like you

potato guns = awesome. I own a breech loading one :ninja

good luck hitting me, i move like a 3 legged gazelle, but a gazelle none the less

Lmao you will need it cause I am going to afix the cannon to my tractor…you are fucked

haha, i’ll help defent the house if you need it! i might not be of much useright now though

damn if only there was some kinda wall or f-150 buried back there still for protection

At least you have one good arm to grab spuds

Wait like this?
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/6649/lmaop.jpg

No, because my texts went unanswered last night.

I bet there was a female that played a role in the unanswered messages

I quote said text at 6:38pm on april 22nd while i was at work: “You’ve lost that looovin feeeelin. Whoooaoaoaoaoa that looooviiiiin feelin”
Now, i wasn’t sure how to respond to that after i texted april 18th at 8:16pm that i was at the nail and asked if you wanted to join me for drinks and got no response from that

and sean i’m so glad you have that picture, makes me smile everytime

Yea didnt make my mom smile. Or my dad for that matter. But all that really matters is I laughed my ass off