Golfers...

Those are all lies. How about we settle this like children over beers?

childish drinking adventures it is, however this helps me in no way to go golfing or work on my short game by dropping wedges on seans back deck

I’d drop a wedge on Sean’s back deck ifyaknowhatimean.

pics please!

I have made a few with one of my buddies. The best one was a neumatic extenable barrell that would hold 100psi and shoot the potato about 500 yards. It was insane!

Here ya go

I slice the ball enough as is, I’d hate to see what this wind does to it lol

Is this a special you get because you work/know somebody at the course or does it go on all the time? I am looking for a course to play on Wednesday and this sounds rather appealing…

im thinking of going tomorrow if the rain holds up

I was thinking the same, it said showers 60% chance but who knows. It might just be cloudy…

I can play in the rain no problem, especially just rain showers. I’ve done it plenty of times. It’s the torrential downpours that suck though…

$25 thing was just til the end of April. Only way to get a discount now is to go with me on thursdays and it’s usually $15 for 18 and cart for person I’m with depending on craigs mood in the proshop

Thursday again ryan?

Sounds good for now I got nothin planned I’ll get at u tomorrow or wed to finalize it

I like golf. Haven’t played in at least 2 years though…be lucky to break 90.

what is the weather going to be like tomorrow? i want to play some dang golf with you retards.

i can only go tuesdays and thursdays, allan we’re trying to get some people together tuesday to play colonie if you wanna go

Any word from Failvis about the clubs?

im lucky to break 100 and i have been playing straight for 2 years

your braking 100 this year dude… no doubt

im off on tuesday this week!!!

i’m not… lol