any one down for golf 5/1/08

Me my cousin and my buddy are playing at the fairways of halfmoon tomorrow and we need a fourth. No one else we no has the time we will be teeing off at 5. send me a message for my # if you wanna come.

Funny I see this…a couple buddies and I just decided less than an hour ago that we are playing Colonie tomorrow afternoon

Buddy of mine owns a Golf Course in toga/Wilton area and offers “girls days” where ho’s get out on the greens and tee boxes and dildo each other and run around naked.

Get enough of a clan together to cover the cost and it makes for an interesting day!

I always end up getting billed for golf cart damage or some shit, so I’m not a good man to follow.

that shit makes me want to pick up golf.

Lol funny shit do they shoot golf balls out of the vag as well haha.Like that 1 movie with the ping pong balls, i dont remember the name of it haha.

Someone knows they want to come haha.

Swifty you so should haha. Head out now pick up a set of clubs and meet me there haha. then just bring the clubs back to the store to get your money back tomorrow.Walmart always falls for that shit.I do it with power tools all the time.Hahaha.

good idea…

Lol need a ride?

i used to play golf all the time, i played for my highschool, i worked on a golf course down south and my father and i would go golfing every once in a while on sunday mornings. I figured out i dont like chasing the ball walking/ or on a golf cart, so everyonce in a while i will break out the clubs and go to the driving range. B/c hitting the golfballs and not having to chase them down after is alot more fun for me :slight_smile:

well you know todays the day for change haha.

Beer League - the stripper they hire is called “the pitcher”

I prefer to pitch and find a catcher.