Driving Range Anyone??

im not much of a golf guy but ive been known to go ballistic on a bucket of golf balls. i might be trying out a new driver thursday evening at the range on rt.9 in clifton park just past giffys bbq. if anyone is interested in taking some aggression out on some golf balls feel free to join. ill be heading up around 7pm.

Everytime I am near a golf course I play great, then towards the end I am always too drunk and end up doing terrible. It sure is fun slamming the golf ball down the fairway though…

i golf better when im drinking b/c im more relaxed

haha…well if you guys are in the area…come see if you can out drive the amazing golf ball uhhh whacker guy.

alright so as long as it stays decent out i will be at the driving range around 7-7.30 if anyone is up for it tonight. the more the merrier.

How much is it per bucket?
I usually just hit up Western turnpike and they charge me $6/per which seems kinda steep for me

i think its 6 at clifton park also. good size bucket tho.

+1

Im getting new clubs this week!

i work at a golfcourse but dont play that much :frowning:

so it turns out i left the titanium driver in the trunk of my other car so i had to use a shitty house club. i could only manage about 150-160 yards out of that piece of garbage plus i ended up with a blister on my pinky the size of my shifter. but it was a good way to blow of some steam.

we need a shift518 longest drive contest. i’m good for 250-270 on a good day when i’m not slicing :lmao

hell yeah…we should set that up. as long as i have big bertha i should be able to hold my own.

hey i might be heading back up to the driving range this thursday if anyone would like to join. i might go to the one in latham instead though. hopefully this time i will remember to bring the new driver with me.

Do you need to bring your own clubs to a driving range? I don’t have my own, but I have shared with a friend the two times I’ve gone (once to Sycamore and once to the one on Rt. 20).

in for long drive contest, and any of you guys with western turnpike experience pm me some info about the course. My player ability test is this thursday and i’m too sick to get in a practice round and haven’t played there in years, could use some tips on how to get around the red and white courses

you dont have to bring clubs but its a good idea. house clubs are shit. i dont get much more than 160 yards on their drivers.

That’s fine with me.

I constantly slice the ball and it line drives like 2ft above the green probably 30 or 40 yards. Or it slices left or right.

I’m not going for distance. I just want to get the technique down so I can get the ball up in the air consistently.

I’ve tried the front foot back foot thing. I’ve tried the keep your head down technique. Just gotta keep working at it.

$20 and meet me at northway golf center sometime and i’ll cure you. Or wait until after next week and i’ll be on the teaching staff and you can pay me $40

Shift 518 day on the course? Like a tournament just for bad golfers. PJB can be the crowd favorite

I’ll see if I can’t cure myself first heh.

I’m leaving for Europe soon so the next couple of weeks dont’ work for me anyway.

I’ll keep your offer in mind.

I’ve only hit the ball 150 or so twice. It was on the 9th hole (white) of the Sycamore course. I had a nice tee off, and then another one after that. I still double bogeyed lol. My pitch shot needs major work. But the two 150’s totally made my day.