Golf??

Just getting a feel for who likes to golf on this site, were they golf at, and if anyone is intrested in hitting some driving ranges with me lol… Starting to get sick of golfing alone on my days off…

I golf but I’m not good lol. Usually I just go to frenchs hollow because it’s cheap easy and a half a mile from me lol.

I enjoy golf (company holds an event every June) but I’m terrible. I can putt pretty decent, but can’t drive for crap. Always low and slice to the left lol.

Mine usually go right haha. Instead of trying to fix it I just usually aim left lol

Yes I have a horrible slice to the right too but I’d be down for a Shift Drinking Tournament errrr I mean Golf Tournament.

Yeah I’d be down as well

game for said shift tournement, I suck worse i mostly just go to driving range and wail the shit outta some balls lol, would play some full games if I had people with me lol, I wanna play in saratoga

and i ussally play at holland meadows on 29 lol, like ten local courses by me, one withing walking distance lol

We do our company event at the Western Turnpike one on RT 20 in Guilderland near the Stewarts. Not a bad course. Played at Sycamore in Ravena once too.

Used to play there for free all the time. My buddy ran the pro shop but they started cracking down when the town took over. That course is about 2 miles from me yet I never seem to play there now.

The town owns Sycamore? Wow, didn’t know that.

Briar Creek outside of Rotterdam is nice as well, it used to be a cow pasture so the fairways are wide and forgiving for those of us who suck.

I enjoy golf

mini golf is ok

No western turnpike.

We should definitely set something up and have an outting.

i suck at all physical sports but fuck it, i’ll try.

i play at western, van patten, eagle crest, saratoga national, orchard creek, olde kinderhook, fairways of halfmoon, saratoga spa course, colonie muni.

all of those are great courses, but for all the people what suck, a tourny at mill creek so that it’s an equal playing field

i live down the road from mill creek. werd.

what is?