Golf??

what?

i love going to the driving range, theres a really nice one in nisky by one of the parks ?

western turnpike just because of the town resident rates
my irons and drivers are just collecting dust in the garage though, haven’t golfed in over a year
/strongPJB

i golfed around 8-10 years ago when my uncle was into it. this year i decided to get back into it. im currently using a friends extra set of irons until i decide on a set to buy. so far ive bought a driver, putter, bag, and all the small bs im just waiting and trying different irons before i buy a set. been hitting different ones at dicks and golf galaxy. ive only played 2 sets of 18 holes so im not a pro and shoot well over par, but if any one who isnt a pussy and sore loser wants to go have some fun and drink some beers im always down.

good deals at holland medows on 29, just bought my new irons, putter, and bag there for like $140 decent set IMO

That’s one of the places I Golfed this year and 8-10 years ago when I was a kid.

I bought a bag and driver already and deciding on irons. So far taylormade has my eye. I bought the taylormade 3.0 burner driver and might get a set of taylormade irons to match. Good deals are sweet but you get what you pay for. I’ll hit every club different than you’ll hit every club. I took hundreds of swings with almost ten different drivers before buying mine and plan to do the same with the irons. Dicks has been great they have a huge selection, were the only ones that carry tailormade 3.0 and nothing but helpful.

Way ic it if you don’t hit the club well it don’t matter if its a $5 club or a $500 club. The games frustrating enough let alone if your hindered for using the wrong equipment. If any of you are getting a set of clubs I strongly suggest you hit different ones before you buy.

Do believe this is the next course I’m trying out.

I’ve been hitting up smaller courses so I can work on my short game. To be par 3 holes are more of a challenge than a par 4 or 5 hole. If you make a mistake on a par 3 its very unlikely you’ll be able to make par. Make a mistake on a par 5 and you could possible still par.

I Golfed whispering pines this morning. All par 3s with one par 4 and it helped me a lot with my iron and wedge work.

Anyone every play hiawatha trails? Might hit that up soon. It’s an other par 3.

I have about 250$ in my equipment so far, and since its only a hobby I am not worried about having not the best clubs, I plan on upgrading as I go I want nice quality at a decent price, I dont wanna tie up alot of money thou, saving for a second project bike lol:P