Went out for a bag of milk and came back with...

haha, sux to be him, i think i win

[quote=“Viper966,post:181,topic:24358"”]

haha, sux to be him

[/quote]

I disagree.

He wanted AWD, b/c he is always in the mountains. He more or less bought the best AWD out there for his needs. It’s not like he bought a 1.8T A4. It’s a v8 S4 avant.

[quote=“Jagermeister,post:182,topic:24358"”]

I disagree.

He wanted AWD, b/c he is always in the mountains. He more or less bought the best AWD out there for his needs. It’s not like he bought a 1.8T A4. It’s a v8 S4 avant.

[/quote]

i know, he snowboards alot… and really isnt “interested” in speed, just kinda sux that he had to start all over again… and the m is really good in the snow with snow tires on it, im very surprised, its not as capable as the audi was with all seasons, but neither have gotten stuck yet and the DSC on the bmw prevents fuckups which the audi lacked (im sure the s4 has though)

my favorite line in that thread " Your M3 was beautiful. The S4 seems like a backward move, but I wouldn’t kick it out of bed for eating crackers." interesting analogy :lol:

i really don’t think he could have gone wrong either way. but i do think the S4 is better for his needs.

is the guy a pro snowboarder?

[quote=“Dex,post:185,topic:24358"”]

i really don’t think he could have gone wrong either way. but i do think the S4 is better for his needs.

is the guy a pro snowboarder?

[/quote]

i dont know about pro, im sure he is good, ive seen pix of him upside down, but he works at costco and his dad is aVP over there, i talked to him about where he goes snowboarding and he didnt say anything about being pro

I gotta say…white S4 wagon > Black E46 M3

FUCKING HOT

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:171,topic:24358"”]

I still think it’s daddy’s vette.

[/quote]

incorrect…becks dad used to have just the C3 then he USED to own this car…sold it to becks uncle and beck’s dad bought the C6…now beck bought the black one off of his uncle…its legit

OT: Link to mentioned inverted snowboarding pics

[quote=“Zong,post:189,topic:24358"”]

OT: Link to mentioned inverted snowboarding pics

[/quote]

they were his sig file on e46 fanatics before he changed it to the SOLD across his M

Audi drivers and McMansions always go hand in hand.

[quote=“Viper966,post:186,topic:24358"”]

i dont know about pro, im sure he is good, ive seen pix of him upside down, but he works at costco and his dad is aVP over there, i talked to him about where he goes snowboarding and he didnt say anything about being pro

[/quote]

ok. makes more sense now. there were rumors amongst the interwebs that he was a pro snowboarder. i know he’s a damn good photographer.

[quote=“K Cuv,post:188,topic:24358"”]

incorrect…becks dad used to have just the C3 then he USED to own this car…sold it to becks uncle and beck’s dad bought the C6…now beck bought the black one off of his uncle…its legit

[/quote]

He told me his dad gave it to him as a gift, interesting inconsistency in the story. And why has nobody ever seen his dads C6? But that is the last I am going to say on this subject.

Viper966 that car is hott :tup:
I love that white S4 too though.

Hate to say it, but White S4 >> Black E46.

Damn, that guy has great taste.

my $.02

Beck is in school, and probably still works at the toll booths. So he may own a Z06, but he would have to be in debt up to his eyes…

I doubt he could afford a $35k-$30k car…

The offtopic bullshit ends now.

Some of you had better click that FAQ link in the bar up top and start reading up.

(not referring to white S4)