Went out for a few bagz of milk...

you will have your chance, very soon, to prove what your red shoe box can do:pimp:

cool man… and FYI, i didnt have wayne buy it for me… get ure facts straight before u talk…

i dont care who bought it to be honest with you, but i do know you were asking brett to buy it for you, and then you were asking people at bubble tea if i was mad you got it, IDC I have the money in my pocket and it all works the same to me, so before you go on here trying to lie about things you might want to watch who you run your mouth to not thinking it will get back to me

wat r u talking about running my mouth and lieing?? ure so dumb

you were laughing and making a big deal about getting the turbo thinking I would be mad running your mouth

coming on here and dening that you were asking brett to buy the turbo for you lieing

:tdown: to shitty manifold

:tdown: to small turbo

yea i was laughing because im happy that i got such a sick deal on the turbo, and then i thought it was funny also that u wouldnt sell it to me, yet i got it in the end… thats not running your mouth…

o and i never denied that… like i said I only asked him once when u said i asked him everyday, when i only see him like once a year… so STFU

FACT***everytime i make a post about turbo related something another u try to shut me down with twisted facts…like I said… “twisted facts”

yea…yea…yea…

get rid of that piece of shit manifold, use it as a paper weight because thats about all its good for. get a manifold like matts. Better yet call up Arizona Forced Induction or Full-Race and have them build you one. stop being so fucking cheap and buying cheap shit.

BUY A 35r !!

bottomline is your cheap and you do things cheap, your building another honda with stock internals and boosting it, have fun with that, thought you would have learned what happens the first time, but like I said, the del sol is being built up properly and made into something that is very nice, so STFU and enjoy your red shoe box:angryhump:

Sweet. Yeah, you’re totally not cool unless you spend $10,000 or more on your turbo fucking HONDA. it’s a fuckin honda for christs sake. Who cares how much he spends, who cares how he makes power, is it your car? Weren’t you on the end of this same shit speech when you bought those hideous headlights? Does your car even run yet andyb?

OP: good luck with the build.

now u just need an intercooler…

I am in the process of having the engine to the new builder now, my old builder had a health issue so I had to wait, I dont care about his car or his turbo set up, but when he puts my name into his mouth everytime he is out and about with people who know me it pisses me off. I could care less but like I said before, he always has to put my name or the del sol into his converstations and its old. All the shit talk will stop when my del sol is built and tuned in, just wait and see. I have taken down all my posts about what is in my del sol and what is done to it. It is full of new surprises and mods.

SIDE NOTE, I am not using the new headlights either. the lighting sucks on them.

sounds good, but remember you surely can’t enjoy it it when you’re fighting with everyone who’s got similar interests. This shit is suppose to be about hangin with people who enjoy what you do, not who’s got the fatter wallet. I swear this is the only area no one helps one another work on their shit.

i totally agree, to be honest with you the whole honda crowed is not my cup of tea. instead of being happy for each other, its always, well my shit is faster or better built. It gets old and annoying quick. I am just finishing up the del sol, and driving it, I enjoy talking to the muscle cars more because they just enjoy what they drive and dont give a shit (not all but most)

hmmm well stock d series ftw

wow…arguing about who spends more on modding a honda is like arguing which kid with down syndrome is smarter! WHO GIVES A FUCK! if lee (or lenny…sry guys i dont remember who drives what up at SG lol) spends a grand on turblowing his car and it runs…who cares! ive seen some pretty haggard builds for cheap that end up being pretty fast in the end…they may not last AS LONG as someone that spends 2x,5x or even 10x more…but srsly, if hes gonna go one route and do it, dont hate because he doesnt wanna drop mad money on a car that he’ll never be able to turn around and sell for nearly what he put into it…mind you, he probably wont keep this car for the rest of his life so :whogives:

honestly, turbo’s are dumb. LS1 swaps will pwn all day !, but anyways, GL with the setup i know you been lookin for a long time for the right parts to go boosted. hopefully youll put down some good numbers

lol even if his car only puts out ~230 whp on a car that light, its gonna fucking rip from a roll…a safe, conservative tune will still make that car quick as shit…

yeah its not like hes looking to spend 20k into a setup and have a fully built motor making 500wh, hes doing what he wants with his car, thats all that should matter