Went out for a Poutine.... v. New ride *PICS*

and came back with this.

Thanks to Willybeen for driving me to go get her and letting me keep it in his garage for a week while I was out of town. :tup:

'03 600rr, ~7200 miles

that’s will’s Gixxer.

so far I love this bike. Quite the upgrade over a Katana 600. Now she just needs some sprockets so I can learn to do do wheelies at 75mph on Rt. 5.:wiggle:

Very nice, the exact bike I’ve been wanting, care to tell me how much you paid? If not public, send PM.

damm sharp looking bike. I like a lot.

nice…I want one!

nice bike dude… i bet with a lil muscle u could do those wheelies @ 75 just make sure u cause enough ruckus to back up traffic for 3 hours :roll:

nice bike… no prob… u can leave it here whenever, so when are you pickin up a liter?

EDIT… wayyyy better purchase than a cavi with a 3.8

awesssomeeeeee bike. love the black, but not as much as my silver :wink:

kyle the black > silver duh

hott bike man. Not huge on those years honda 600s but they do look soooo sexy

:tup: ride safe.

the quiet pipe is awesome… -1 in the front would help alot with the midrange… +2 rear, -1 front would help with the wheelies ;)… what were your thoughts on ryans when you road it?

pm’ed.

will - not too sure about a litre bike for a while haha. so this will do for now. but i agree, it’s a much better buy than the car I was looking at.

and… about ryans bike?

i wish i was cool. :tup: to you. both yours and willybeen’s look awesome.

nice buy :slight_smile:

:tup: :tup: very nice

Man I want a bike so bad… <-- this is what I’ve said every summer for like 4-5 years and I still dont have one. Ugghhh I need to pay off my big dumb Jeep.

i liked it alot. it was quite the noticeable difference. I didn’t want to try anything stupid on it tho.

nice paulo, where were those pics taken?

out on the Canandaigua Pier. Canandaigua Lake is one of the finger lakes. My g/f lives out there.

Wow killer, you bought a house boat!! sweet! if you moved that goddamn bike we’d be able to get a better look!

Mmm poutine is sooo good. I love it.

Nice bike too…I still have mine…call me up if you still have my number or PM me.

nice bike. ride safe