Went to Caste Village Car show Yesterday(May7)

Me, Smokey, and a friend went to the car show yesterday. Saw the coolest Camaro ever, he is there every week I think. Silver Tom Henry 02SS. 475 HP package…talked to the guy and he was cool for an old guy. He fired it up and it sounded sick. I saw one of those new Saturn Sky’s…and for the $$ they are sweet rides. I don’t think i would get one…seems like a chick car. My g/f wants one so bad now she saw one up close. New they start in the 23K range and decently hooked up they are 25-26k…not bad in my eyes considering on what other cars cost new. Saw chopndrop’s car but didnt see him. There were 3 cars there with Scissor ( Lamborghini ) doors on them 2 mustangs (1 rouche, 1cobra) and a RSX…I guess that is the new 2006 “hottness”…oh well decent turn out and saw some cool cars.

Cool. The wife and I went for a ride and hit a cruise on 981 somewhere near latrobe. I think it was called lil cruisers or something. Then drove through the DQ in Delmont but not many cars were left.
Also got to mess around with a 03-04 Cobra but we never got to line up. I think he would have got me though as I couldnt reel him in when I was chasing him.
It was a good day for shows and cruisin.

I was at Caste for about 15 minutes yesterday around 7 o clock. If you saw a half two toned black and red suburban there it was me.

I was there. 90 stang gt. red

I was there, as well. 98 Neon ACR Blue w/ hood.

that guy with the tom henry camaro is always down there. we went down around 7:30 or so.

he was at the ctc car show on saturday also

tittywop

I think i know who owens the car. A guy i work with, i think it is his uncle.

caste is weakness compared to the one out wexford

my mom is gettin a SKY its already on order… lookin at another month or so…

and WEXFORD > all. caste is nice because its so close.

everyone needs to go up wexford in like may 19th

wexford is much much nicer, and if it were on sundays i’d be there instead of caste in a heartbeat… but since its not i go to wexford on fridays and caste on sunday. (caste is closer for me too)

i arrived there about 730. some nice cars, dont really know to many people from here though

is there anything going sunday? the 14th?

Supposedly they are having the Caste meet on the 14th, but I highly doubt it will be a very big turnout being Mother’s Day and all.

i will still be going on sunday

:69:

k ill be there sunday most likely.

not your car

:rofl: