went to mexico this week...

i took a trip to PVR from the 4th to the 10th of this month. saw some interesting cars while i was there. figured i would post up some pics of the trip.

a Seat Cordoba

nissan TSURU (sentra)

Chevy tornado

mexican jail

i have a ton more pics, just thought i would post up a few. there were so many VW’s, nissan’s, fords and chevys that arent in canada. mostly small economical cars. i took a cab downtown and we almost crashed about 10 times in 15 minutes. mexico is filled with terrible drivers, no one signals and everyone cuts eveyone else off. i didnt see too many tuner cars though. most of the cars that were done up were riced right out. euro tails, ugly body kits, ricy wings. all that good stuff. it was a good time though, i wasnt too excited to go from +30 to -10 :?

Cool! They really like their Sentras down there eh?

Oh god pretty much every single cab they have is a yellow Sentra. A lot of them have blingin’ hubcabs or some sweet Nismo decals.

The dually bug kicks ass! I really want that fuckin boat!

lol, funny truck with a caddy badge (20 bucks on ebay) (s10? extended cab?)

Oh, i want a tornado so bad, sssuch a fast truck :E

damn…I want a dodge “attitude”’ like there’s no tomorrow.

there was an awesome sentra i wished i had gotten a picture of. it was red with a full body kit, dual exhaust, GTR symbols and a the same decals that Vin desiel had on his red rx7 in f and f. 8)

I was there 2 years ago…perta is a wicked place. where did you stay? They fucking love nissans down there. All their taxis are pimped out sentras and the only thing they use to hall shit in besides lobos (ford f150s) are hardbodys :smiley: :smiley:

I love how you can buy a liter of mixed booze like we buy pizza here. Your pics bring back good memories bro. I saw the same boat when i was there and the figurens…thanks for posting!!

I was there last Nov, had a great time. Looks like u were stayng same place we did. Saw a couple nice cars too, including a red Altima SE-R (but I’m biased).

I love PV iv been there two times and my parants own a time share there. what hotel dod you stay at?

i stayed at the crown paradise plaza. it was about 5 minutes from the marina.

I was in Jamaica last month , those guys are Fast and Crazy. Get high and fligh dudes haha Evo’s and yes suped up sentras