went to the track and got some new times

I made a post on what to do dumbfuck

I did and it says its waiting for approval from you fuckers.

Look again

“Requests to join must be approved by a group leader.
Group leaders: 88slowmarro, Singh”

Log out and back in . Your approved and on my list

beats me man I cant see shit for the srs section. Cant even find it lolll

Speed density is always the way to go with F/I, big cam(s) or when you pass the g/sec limitations of the PCM (pretty easy to do). Mass air flow sensors aren’t as picky about environmental changes, but they can be affected by dirt/dust/grime and become inaccurate over time.

Both are obviously useful in their own sense, in the case of the LS1 PCM it uses both redundantly and I tune both if it’s feasible.

I can see that I am part of the group, but I can’t see the section either.

Same here.

I retune every oil change for good measure. Usually improves my ET by at least .5sec every time.

Damn I’m due then!
As far as going SD it has its advantages. I was talking with John and we might do a hybrid setup on my car. SD while in boost and such, and MAF at idle to keep the smoothness. When he converted his car to SD it helped with spoolup and made it a bit smoother as well.

You know nothing, bro.

i have a MAF and my car runs, drives, idles like stock. I got new tires, time for a brotune. new air freshener too…better make it TWO brotunes

I have a MAF too. My car drives and idles like shit.

Get a good tune and it won’t . Anthony has been dying to get that car

I am pretty sure they have both MAP and MAF sensors and since it’s F/I stock it’s a different story broooo.

My car runs full SD because it’s on “Custom OS5” with dual spark maps and 2 step/valet mode/nitrous control on that shit… none of which I currently use LOL. My car runs the same in SD as it does with the MAF plugged in either way.

maybe in the end of winter/early spring when I get some heads and a fast on it this winter.