West Herr workers

based on the posts in the other thread, there seems to be a lot of members that work there.

post up who you are, which dealership you’re at, and what you do.

this way if say someone has XXX car with a beat muffler bearing, he/she knows he/she can take it to XXX west herr dealer and have someone he/she knows from here take care of him/her.

help your fellow NYSpeeders :tup:

I got someone good with “muffler bearing” a few days ago. Had him going for a good 1/2 hour, with 2 others there, all 3 of us goofing so hard on him afterwards. ROFL we even had him call freewheeling cycle and see if they had any on stock OMFG.

I was told by my last mechanic when I was doing a tie rod myself that I needed to use more elbow grease. Does anyone know where I can buy some and where exactly the “elbow” is on a tie rod end?

autozone, same shelf as blinker fluid…

I did not look there…but come to think of it my blinker fluid warning light has been on for a bit now. I should probably pick some of that up as well.

And on Topic I do not work at a West Herr Dealer but my uncle works at Dave Smith Ford fwiw.

west herr Yota.
sheaa…

give me 4k tradein for my 99 buick century. haha

I work at WestHerr Kustom Korner / Automotive Sound & wireless.

I am a parts manager there. I pretty much do everything. haha including sending a guy with a subrau Baha to innovative for performance work… BTW did he ever come by?

The finance guy there sells Tabs. head up.

_whoops, wait, the saturn location. My bad.

haha…what’s his name…i think he used to work for us and moved there.

i worked at the nissan store for over 2 years. im now at the new toyota store in williamsville. if anyone needs a hookup on nissan shit, i have that on lockdown. im still a noob at this new store, so i dunno about hookups.

Neil something. A real douche.

I worked in the same building for a long time. I used to help set up the auction, and drive rad cars to auctions far away.

anyone at the jag dealer?

griff- my best friend is, his username is- sikksohc

cool … sales? or service?

yo jerkoff make friends there…I need yota parts!

Jason???
How is the little store anyway?

I work at West Herr Toyota of Orchard park(The bigger and better of the 2 West Herr Toyota’s.)

Certified Expert parts guy here.

im not jason, but i do know the jason you speak of. great guy. hes one of the parts guys at our new store.