WFF: engine internals

WANT FOR FREE: I don’t care what exactly, preferably pistons/rods/timing gears/rocker arms… cool looking stuff… I don’t care what it’s out of. Can be stock, aftermarket,damaged or not. For a little “art” project… Can’t weigh a ton either. no cranks/heads/blocks/v8 cams

wall decorations?

he probably knocked up some girl… so he is gonna make a mobile for babies crib

see that weird black door above the closet? That+LED lighting+glass shelves+polish

(unless someone has a cooler sugestion)

I also thought about putting a two way mirror up there. Mirror by day, back lit upside down red cross by night. :devil:

this sounds neat…

so the car parts will be on the shelves all polished up??

pretty bad-ass

newman i might have some pistons/rods for you, i’ll look tonite… it’d be 6 from a 3000gt

yeah. i figure somone has got some old motor shit laying around… i mean… how many people on this board have blown up?

i’d probably only need one pair… i just need a few dissimilar items.

i have an old d15b sitting in the back of my garage…

im not about to tear it down to give u some free shit tho, lol

i plan to use mine for an art project… sorry.

i want to put mine into a large vase type thing with a metal top strong enough to hold a bunch of dead parts suspended in a super thin oil.

maybe some sort of mechanical disaster flower type cration protruding from the top :smiley:

i thought about a crazy CF crib a couple of years back…
my problem woul dhave been been stability with a kid juping in it :smiley:

sounds sick.

What you meant to say was video camera behind two way mirror recording lesbian action, right?

lol. lesbian action.

I have a d16y8 block that blew. everything is still in it. weighs like 70 lbs. you can have it for free just come get it. mad holes in the block and oil pan, it looks raw

damn… got a 283 short block and soon to have a 2.0L short block that’s been windowed. Both could be available, but you’d have to come get the parts.

I have a TON of that shit lying around. Some damaged some not.

awesome, i’ll let you guys know. :slight_smile: